4.8 5 0 5 5 Dr Teal's Shea Butter & Essential Oils Hydrate & Repair Essential Oil Shampoo is formulated with essential oils, biotin, rice and pea plant protein, and said to help strengthen, hydrate and generally care for the hair, leaving it healthy-looking. Its formula is bursting with creamy and nutrient-rich shea butter and complementary essential oils to help moisturize and renew damaged strands, leaving them feeling silky smooth and intensely nourished. Suitable for all hair types, it features a sweet almond scent to envelope the user with a sense of comfort. Free from sulfates to help preserve hair color, parabens, silicones or gluten, the vegan friendly product has not been tested on animals, and retails in a 16-fl. oz. recyclable pack.
Dr Teal's Shea Butter & Essential Oils Hydrate & Repair Essential Oil Shampoo

22/08/2020
Awesome
I love using it very awesome makes my hair shine and smooth
06/08/2020
Nourishing
I’ve tried this shampoo only once. It is very nourishing and left my hair soft and manageable. I highly recommend this for dry and damaged hair.
06/06/2020
Natural and refreshing
The Dr. Teal’s Essential Oils shampoo is one of the best Hair products I’ve tried recently. I love that it’s made from Shea butter and various essential oils. It has a “natural” smell, which is refreshing and not overpowering. It also leaves my hair and scalp feeling healthy and hydrated. No complaints with this shampoo!
01/05/2020
Bomb
This stuff is awesome. Smells so soothing and leaves hair soft and smelling great longer
19/04/2020
Dr Teals
Dr Teal's Shea Butter & Essential Oils Hydrate & Repair Essential Oil Shampoo is awesome i have really dry hair and it works really well
23/09/2020
I have not tried this product in particular but I do know the brand, I have used many products and I love them, the quality, the efficiency and the price are the best. I would love to try this product and will buy it next time I go to the store.
13/09/2020