4.3 5 0 16 16 A silky, silicone-free styling serum that reduces blowout time and protects hair from heat (up to 450°F/232°C) for a smooth, long-lasting, frizz-free finish.
  • 4.3 from
  • 16 Reviews

Reviews

9/17/2019
Awesome
Tried it and it made my dry brittle hair come back to life Amazing nothing could ever restore my hair to shine until I tried this
9/12/2019
Hi
This smells good and leaves your hair soft .......
9/9/2019
Frizzy Relief
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has frizzy hair.
9/7/2019
Awesome hair product!
Many uses in one product! Protects from heat, cuts dry time in half, smooths hair and also leaves a bit of texture to give something for hair to hold on to when curling. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way.
9/7/2019
Bueno
Bueno y facil de aplicar deja sensacin fresca oo recomiendo
9/6/2019
Muy buen producto
Me encanta...100% recomendado... un producto de buena calidad y me dejo muy satisfecha sus resultados
9/19/2019
What an exciting thing to try. I haven't yet heard of it but would love to know so I can tell you about it. Get some friends together so I can get all of their opinions. Yes I will make sure before I write about it but I have others opinions too.
9/14/2019
Me gustaría probar este producto ya que e probado algunos y aún sigue reseco y con freezz mi pelo
9/6/2019
Me encantaría poder probarlo ya que mi cabello es un poco rebelde. He utilizado otros y son pocos los que me han ayudado.
9/6/2019
Wao me hace falta éste producto.tengo el cabello muy reseco.Quisiera tener la oportunidad de probarlo
9/5/2019
Wao sorprendente me gustaría poder tener la oportunidad de probar para ver si mi cabello se mejora bastante ya que de verdad le hace mucha falta eh probado muchas cosas y ninguno me a funcionado
9/5/2019
Me encantaria probar este producto eh usado algunos productos y dañan mi cabello
9/5/2019
He probado varios serum no muy. Buenos quisiera probar este! Gracias
9/5/2019
Me encantaría probar el producto,me lo podrían mandar.
9/4/2019
quiero probarlo espero algun momento comprarlo nunca lo he usado

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products