4.6 5 0 11 11 A rich formula that leaves hair manageable and soft while providing a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free finish.
DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Conditioner

21/03/2020
Excellent
This conditioner is awesome. Makes my hair feel healthy and bouncy.
11/03/2020
SLEEK & SHINY!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO in LOVE with this DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Conditioner!!! After using the matching Shampoo~ I applied the Conditioner & couldn't believe the results. My hair's soft~ silky~ frizz free & shining in a way that I've never seen before!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
10/03/2020
Just didn’t like the smell
I couldn’t get past the smell! Sometimes it’s hit or miss with this company and its products.
06/03/2020
best for dry hair
i use this shampoo and my dry hair become very soft and moisturized ,now i use this product on my daily basis .
21/02/2020
New Favorite!
I use this product as my daily shampoo/ conditioner. I love the smell (it keeps my hair smelling good all day) and I love the way that it adds shine as well as makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I have thick wavy hair that has been horribly greasy and nothing seemed to help, until drybar!
16/02/2020
Impressive
I really like this product. I use it not only on my glass furniture, but on windows and mirrors. It works fantastically!
12/02/2020
Awesome!
Oh my God this hair conditioner from Dry Bar is making my hair heavenly smooth and shiny! I love that my hair look and feel healthy. It does not weight down my hair. I recommend it!
10/02/2020
Hair Like Glass
I love Liquid Glass Conditioner. It literally left my hair so smooth and shiny that it reminded me of a piece of glass.
06/02/2020
Thick hair approves
Not only does it smell great but it left my hair manageable
05/02/2020
Excelente para controlar el frizz
Su aroma es muy agradable y deja el cabello suave y con un brillo natural y manejable y el precio es justo 😍
04/02/2020
DryBar Liquid Glass Conditioner
The is very good when you use it after using Dry Bar Liquid Shampoo for it contains vegan keratan a protein that helps in moisturizing the hair and smooths and helps prevents frizz has no parabens, no sulfates, no phthalates and smells like a blend of coconut, vanilla and amber
20/02/2020
Hmm 🤔 love to try this product? I hope send me some sample. Thanks in advance !
08/02/2020
Este producto nunca lo he usado para poder opinar ya que me gustaría poder tener la oportunidad de probar para ver cómo funciona y deja mi cabello suave como comentan sería genial
02/02/2020
I have very thick and frizzy hair that is difficult to manage and this this conditioner sounds amazing for frizzy hair types! I would love the opportunity to try this hair product (along with the shampoo for best results) and share my thoughts with the #HomeTesterClub community!!
01/02/2020
I love everything I have read about this conditioner so far,and would love to try it out on my hair before buying it in store to see how well it works for my hair type.