DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo

4.9 5 0 39 39 A rich yet lightweight formula that cleanses hair and helps provide a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free finish.
DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo

15/09/2021
Smooth and perfect hair
The glass products are amazing. I use it often however I bought it for my daughter who has extremely frizzy hair. Since using this her hair is way more manageable and looks really healthy and shiny.
22/06/2021
Shiny hair
I love using this shampoo in the summer months. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. The hair literally shines in the sun. Plus, it removes any frizz that I get from humid air. I really love this shampoo.
09/06/2021
Smoothest EVER
The Glass products are AMAZING. Period. I use the shampoo and conditioner as well as the heat protection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
07/05/2021
Conditioner
Amazing product. Made my hair so smooth and soft. Will definitely use this again
15/04/2021
Great stuff
One of my favorite products keeps me feeling so fresh and clean every time I use It . Tingly warm and refreshing ! Leaves a light scent and minty feeling ! I would Tell my friends about it
21/03/2021
Glass smoothing shampoo
I really liked this product because it is definitely keep the moisture from escaping my scalp. My skin is always dried so this would help my hair grow better. The hair is always dried up. Glass smoothing shampoo
09/03/2021
Love Liquid Glass Products
I have used the shampoo and conditioner as well as the straightening spray and love the look and feel of my hair! I highly recommend this product!
06/03/2021
Excellent
This definitely gives you smooth like glass hair. My hair is very fine and this worked amazing. It really closes the cuticle nicely to avoid frizz. I highly recommend to anyone!
15/02/2021
Great addition to my hair are routine!
I love this product. It makes my hair incredibly smooth, I can’t live without it. Doesn’t weigh your hair down but still does the job. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.
02/02/2021
Works great
This shampoo really helps my hair by moisturizing it all. It helps seal, reinforce and smooth the hair cuticle. My hair is more manageable and soft after using this shampoo.
05/11/2020
Amazing Product!
I am in love with Drybar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner! The results are amazing. It leaves your hair silky smooth, hydrated and smelling great all day long!
23/04/2020
Liquid Class is Bad Ass!
My friend who is a hair dresser got me Liquid Class Smoothing shampoo and conditioner last month, she promised I would be very happy with them. I honestly am 100% happy with it! Smells great, cleans great, rinses great and does exactly what it labels.
26/03/2020
My hair dresser just used this recently on my hair and it left my hair feeling silky and smooth. The smell was great too. I definitely will be looking to purchase this.
23/03/2020
Awesome
I really like this shampoo, it has a great smell and lathers very well. My hair smells amazing after using this shampoo
11/03/2020
Shining like Glass!!!
This DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo is PHENOMENAL!!! My hair feels so CLEAN & the light scent is SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! I can visually see the sleek~ smooth~ shiny & polished appearance of my Do!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY with this product!!