5 5 0 17 17 A rich yet lightweight formula that cleanses hair and helps provide a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free finish.
DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo

21/02/2020
I never want to be without this shampoo!
I use this product daily or nearly daily. It leaves my hair feeling light, clean, and smelling great. I have color treated hair (green, pink, purple, etc) and this is the best shampoo for avoiding fading for longer. Love it!
20/02/2020
Took me by surprise
My hair is very dry and damged amd extremely frizzy... It's also wavy which makes my frizz worse and so I decided to try a smoothing shampoo and this took me away. Nice and silky smooth, my frizzy hair looked like someone just took a comb and sleeked it, it was flat but not limp and flat to my head. The lather was nice as well and made my hair feel very clean!!
11/02/2020
My hair feels great
I LOVE this product! I was a bit unsure about buying it since it was a bit pricey for such a small bottle but I’ve been struggling with poofy hair my whole life and recently got a keratin, and wanted to keep the process going as long as possible. The product lathers really nice and has that iconic drybar scent. My hair feels so silky smooth and soft! I will continue to buy it if it keeps my hair like this along with my keratin treatment!
Love drybar!
Make my hair feel great! Doesn’t make my hair feel heavy which is important.
El Shampoo es extraordinario
Solo con usar el shampoo tienes un cambio en tu cabello muy notable y su aroma me fascina imagina solo de usar el conditioner simplemente excelente 😍
03/02/2020
Makes my hair very smooth
I have wavy and frizzy hair and this shampoo really makes my hair so smooth and soft. Easy to manage after washing and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Makes my hair easy to comb through. Love it!
22/02/2020
Do not drink you that love to drink,But this looks fun to have in the shower
15/02/2020
I wanna try this shampoo because my friends recommend it to me
13/02/2020
I would love to try this product on my hair I love trying new products
08/02/2020
I have major issues with overly frizzy hair & tried many products & not been happy with them. After reading the reviews on this shampoo & conditioner I would love to be able to try them out!
08/02/2020
Por lo menos este producto todavía no lo he probado y no puedo valorar oh dar algún puntaje, me gustaría poder tener la oportunidad de probar para ver cómo funciona en mi cabello y si verdad hay cambios
07/02/2020
undefined
Would like to try this product and my girls also .
05/02/2020
Iv seen the good reviews and would like to try the shampoo and conditioner! 😊
04/02/2020
I’m wondering why they chose the name. Besides the point, how would this smell? And will it weight my long hair down?
04/02/2020
I’ve seen it but didn’t really know much about this product. But I’ve heard a few good things and I’ve got thin hair and was told it was great fir my hair type, not a thick and heavy poo !! That’s good to hear