27/04/2020
Dulcolax Soft Chews
The dulcolax soft chews was honestly really good . My son and I both tried it . We took the recommended amount .. It worked within 30 minutes. It doesn't taste bad at all kind of like a laffy Taffy or bubblegum. Definitely makes you feel cleaned out .
25/04/2020
Decent and Effective Product.
The chew is a bit chalky tasting but has a decent flavor. Provides gentle relief without abdominal cramping.
Good at what it does.
Love how fast & effective it is. Leaves no after taste at all. Great flavor
Dulcolax soft chews
Very soft chewy and love the taste of the Strawberry flavor. It does the job.
Dulcolax Soft Chews
This product is truly effective. Unlike other laxatives, thus particular brand did not cause cramps or any other painful side effects. I took it after work following the directions and was finally able to pass about 3 hours later without any problems.
DULCOLAX soft chews
The Dulcolax soft chews have a great chewy taste that reminds me more of a candy taste. They do a great job getting things moving. I definitely recommend these for the family.
Very Gentle and Works Great
I loved the product. It worked better than expected. Was very gentle and did not cause my stomach to ache. The taste was ok. I did not like the texture. It was like soft taffy. I would probably purchase this product again. I loved the fact that it was gentle. It did not cause me to be in the bathroom all day long. It did take longer than it said for it to work.
Just Okay
Overall the chews were okay. They have a chalky after taste that I didn't love.
Backed up
I used for two days and no results. It has a great taste but didn't provide the results I desired.
23/04/2020
Best soft chews every one should try
Since trying Dulcolax Soft Chews I definitely will buy it again, also recommend it to my family and friends
23/04/2020
Dulcolax the happy Laxative.
To me Dulcolax is great.I have tried differnt types of laxatives,but none of them has the fast effect as Dulcolax.It works fast.First I took 2 soft chews,after half an hour ,nothing happened then I took w more sift chews.Then an hour later,it was smooth sailing.It gives a a good bowel movement after taking it.So far this is the best laxative,that I have tried so far.It's good.It does wonders.Thank you once again to Home testers club.
Great taste
My daughter and I both used Dulcolax soft chews and had good results. I like that it is stimulant free and it worked for me within 20 minutes . I would recommend this.
Combat Constipation Soft Chews
"I always considered eating certain foods was enough to combat constipation but have found that as I aged this was not sufficient. I decided to start using DULCOLAX SOFT CHEWS because of this trial and found them to be easy to take, great tasting and my condition has vastly improved."
22/04/2020
Tasty and Gets the Job Done Quickly!
Before trying Dulcolax Soft Chews, I was relying upon a laxative powder to aid me anytime I needed help in this department. I didn't like having to mix the powder with water and drink it; it wasn't a pleasant experience, and it wasn't always fast-acting. Now that I've tried Dulcolax for the first time, I'm going to stick with this brand and delivery system! It was so easy to pop one of these into my mouth and chew it, making the experience enjoyable. The texture was soft and didn't stick to my teeth, and the flavor of mixed berry actually tasted pretty good. What's more, at times, Dulcolax went to work within 30 - 60 minutes! I'm impressed and will continue to use this product on an as-needed basis.
22/04/2020
Nice alternative
These are a nice alternative to what is currently on the market as they don't leave a terribly chalky taste in your mouth