4.3 5 0 199 199 Enjoy the decadent taste of restaurant desserts at home with Duncan Hines Mega Cookies. Easy to make and ready in minutes, this sugar cookie mix with colorful sprinkles can be made in the oven or microwave.
Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix

17/01/2021
Good and Quick
Yummy and fast! Great activity to bake with kids and family. So simple and easy. The sprinkles and flavors are really amazing. The only thing is that you need to eat it rather fast. It will get hard and inedible very quickly maybe 6-8 hours. But otherwise I love it.
14/01/2021
eh.
it's ok.. it's easy to make but i'm not a fan of how sweet it is.
13/01/2021
Its yummy
Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix is so delicious and so awesome that it has everything in one so u don't need to take out any pans to bake it its perfect and I do recommend
12/01/2021
Easy and really good!
My daughters and I made it as a family baking/ tv time together, and it was very simple to follow and tasted really good. We bought 3 and would recommend it
12/01/2021
Easy and Tasty
My son and I made this together it was and easy and he loved it!!!
Amazing!!
Wasn’t expecting it too be ask good as it was but it was absolutely amazing! & the family loved it!!
11/01/2021
This is a yummy treat. My 10 year old enjoyed helping make this treat. He will be able to make it himself next time. The pan needed to be a little more sturdy when taking out of the oven.
It’s ok
My kids likes it but I find it a bit too sweet. Easy to make!
09/01/2021
Really good cookie
For a simple and fast dessert, this are really good. Easy to make and taste great
09/01/2021
Just ok
Nothing special for the price. Just comes with a pan to put it in that other cookie mixes don’t. I wasn’t impressed with the taste and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Kid Friendly
Kids liked it it was easy for them to make good value for the price
Nope
This is full of disturbing chemicals that in every other country but America are banned. Please stop supporting brands like these. There are plenty of healthy alternatives that also taste ten times better. I had to try it once because my young cousin wanted to and caused a scene at the market and I’m god she did because one taste she spit it out. First off look at the ingredients if you can read and know the meaning of all of those words then kudos! Its all toxic! The sugar alone is the number one reason to not purchase. Sugar is the cause of everything bad health wise!
Cake
Was good could be better kids liked it easy to make easy for kids to do
05/01/2021
Quick and Easy treat for the kids
Got this from my local supermarket when it was on sale. We made it for the kids and they loved it. It's a bit to sweet for my liking but the kids thought it was great. It was also very easy to make.
04/01/2021
Easy treat
The Duncan Hines sugar cookie kit was easy and delicious. It comes with the pan to cook it in. The whole family enjoyed it one night after dinner.