4.3 5 0 27 27 Enjoy the decadent taste of restaurant desserts at home with Duncan Hines Mega Cookies. Easy to make and ready in minutes, this sugar cookie mix with colorful sprinkles can be made in the oven or microwave.
Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix

28/05/2020
Good Cookie
My child loved the cookie more than I did, but it was good. I felt it was a lil too soft for me.
28/05/2020
Very Sweet
It is ok but very very sweet, like sicking sweet if you eat it all. It doesn't really cook/heat-up like the directions describe, it got very hard in some places. It would probably be better if the portions was smaller and the box included 2 instead of the one big portion.
27/05/2020
REAL THING are WORTH the EFFORT
Though this is a faster process than singular cookies it just DOES NOT taste as well. Some things are worth the EFFORT and SUGAR COOKIES are ! So skip this one!
26/05/2020
I loved this but wish they had more choices and flavors because it's SO bomb!!
25/05/2020
Tastes Great!
I loved this! Very easy to make and simple instructions and tasted amazing! I would definitely recommend!
23/05/2020
Yummy!
My son's birthday was coming and I did not have time to get a cake and then I saw this cake mix at the store and I bought it. Is really yummy and my kids loved it. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.
23/05/2020
Delicioso
Lo probe en mi desayuno y la verdad que a toda mi familia nos encanto lo volveria a comprar
21/05/2020
Allat
this cake was more then what I expected it to be. It was decadent, moist and just plan ol good..... o would definitely recommend this to anyone i know for a dessert.
20/05/2020
Los niños le encantan
Es bien fácil de hacerlo y buena marca a todas nos encantan pruébalo
20/05/2020
Enjoyed
I loved it came out moist and was priced right,it was easy to find in stores I visit and even had an ibotta deal so I saved even more.
19/05/2020
Food
Awesome would recommend. I'm pretty particular about my brands but this is definitely amazing I would recommend it to anybody who's in a hurry has children and wants to make a real quick snack or treat this would be the one that I would recommend
17/05/2020
easy peace
great product for the price. use less oil than other brands. great flavor and easy to make .
13/05/2020
Nice and easy
I love baking from scratch but this is perfect when the kids want to do something all by themselves! Easy for them to figure out solo and I love that the pan in included - easy clean up!!
12/05/2020
Kid approved
Kids love this. Easy for them to make and they love it
11/05/2020
Great quick afternoon snack
Great easy quick product. Ready for after school, rewards for completing task. Not to big to be to much for one meal use.