Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix

4.3 5 0 254 254 Enjoy the decadent taste of restaurant desserts at home with Duncan Hines Mega Cookies. Easy to make and ready in minutes, this sugar cookie mix with colorful sprinkles can be made in the oven or microwave.
Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix

03/04/2021
Mega Delicious!
This was super simple to make, and it was delicious!
03/04/2021
Affordable dessert
A very yummy and affordable dessert for the whole family. Easy to make.
28/03/2021
Duncon hines Mega cookie
this was easy and affordable to make our whole family got to enjoy and i let the kods be in chsrge fpr making this which they really enjoyed . This is a must have for a easy mess free treat!
23/03/2021
OK
It was just ok. Took longer to cook than suggested time in the instructions. Had a bland taste.
11/03/2021
Easy and Tasty!
My kids loved these! They bought stuff to put inside. Chocolate chips, white chocolate, raisins, cruising. They turned out great! So easy to make. Wil definitely purchase again. 10/10 Can't wait to try to other flavors! What a great idea!
11/03/2021
perfect for 2
We are a larger family and we all cant agree on one cake flavor. these little 6 inch cakes are perfect because they cook fast in the microwave and there are so many flavors out there. one cookie pan can feed 2 teenagers or 3 small ones
09/03/2021
Very good
this is a perfect snack for after school or after dinner. very tasty. my baby girl loves them.
09/03/2021
Love these
Duncan Hines nailed it when they started making all these different kinds of GOOD SWEETS with a much easier twist of actually having to do all the hard work!!
07/03/2021
Good for Kids
This Mega Cookie is super easy to make and would be great for kids. I found it sort of bland on the cookie side for my tastes, but the kids loved it. Would be great for sleepovers or small events with kinds.
07/03/2021
So simple its from box to oven in under a minute.
Not too expensive for what you get. Nice and chocolatey without being too sweet or rich. Plenty of chocolate chunks giving it a nice texture. Literally takes just seconds from opening to being in the oven baking.
04/03/2021
Sprinkles galore!
This has to be the easiest and quickest cookie ever! So yummy!
Cookieeeeeee
It's very easy to prep,of course. Overall, I honestly wasn't too impressed. I did like how easy the cookie was completed. Yet I want more flavor. My child loves it, so yes, I would reccomend
Warm delicious
Enjoyed every warm bite when it came out of the oven, a big giant sugar cookie with a fork!!!!
03/03/2021
Got to have more than one
This was the best item we have gotten in a while, the whole house (5 kids)2 adults love this! We can’t get enough! Every grocery time we are buyin. If you haven’t tried I recommend getting it
02/03/2021
I love to bake
Had to try this with my kids and when I say this taste so good