4.4 5 0 69 69 Enjoy the decadent taste of restaurant desserts at home with Duncan Hines Mega Cookies. Easy to make and ready in minutes, this sugar cookie mix with colorful sprinkles can be made in the oven or microwave.
Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix

30/07/2020
Easy for kids
My granddaughter was staying the weekend with us and wanted cookies. I pulled out the box and she made it. It was ok but really needs more mix because the cooking time and temp is too high for the amount of dough. It comes out a bit to crunchy. The taste is so yummy though just the cookie is thin and jard.
30/07/2020
Tasty and simple
It was simple to make and very good my kids enjoyed it very much also
29/07/2020
Good
My kids really wanted me to buy this last time we were at the store. It’s easy for them to do themselves
29/07/2020
It was okay
It wasn’t as good as I expected it to be I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it again
28/07/2020
Perfection!
It tasted better than expected! Chewy/moist in the middle and slightly crunchy on the outside. Thick and large enough for multiple servings.
28/07/2020
Delicious ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
23/07/2020
I recently made these sugar cookies and they we delicious. They come with a one time use pan, super easy to make and fairly quick from start to finish.
21/07/2020
Cookie cake
My overall opinion of this product is well that its awsome! It's like a cookie cake. The instructions are easy to follow. You can store this in the freezer. It can be shared. Tastes really good. And is a good kind of buttery and flaky. My only problem is they dont have more flavors!
21/07/2020
Different
Loved how easy it was to make. Kept it right in the same container that I mixed in to the microwave. No clean up. Loved the soft texture. And added sprinkles. It was different and good.
19/07/2020
Kid approved
I got a few of these for my kiddo's. They made them while I actually sat back and supervised. They are 12 & 10. They had no issues. Cookie came out perfect and everyone thought they tasted great! We will definitely be trying these again soon.
18/07/2020
Simple to make
I really like that Duncan Hines Mega Cookie Sugar Cookie Pan Cookie Mix is really simple to make and taste great. I like that it includes everything that you need to make about ot make this mega cookie
16/07/2020
Quick and easy
Delicious and fast to make. Takes minutes. Uses hardly anything to make it. I pig out on these
16/07/2020
Easy especially for kiddos
Yes, I purchased two of these for my 10 year old and 12 year old children. lt was so easy for them to make, they enjoyed being able to make it themselves and decorate them, with minimal supervision of course. It tasted wonderful to them and me. Completely worth the money. I just wish it was a way for them to be able to decorate more lukely we have some stuff extra cookie decorations here at home. What you would expect from anything made by Duncan Hines a great family company.
15/07/2020
So Easy
I really hate to make cookies, so when I saw this product I had to try it. I love that it's so easy to mix and that it includes the pan to bake it in. You can bake in the oven, which I recommend, or microwave it. It taste great too. It's very festive looking and could be used for any occasion. It's the perfect size for 2-3 people to share. I would buy again.
15/07/2020
Duncan Hines
My grandkids and I really enjoyed this. We have actually got a few of them