Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1® Decadent Carrot Cake Mix

4.2 5 0 392 392 Duncan Hines Perfect Size for One promises only real and simple ingredients.
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1® Decadent Carrot Cake Mix

25/04/2021
A cupful
It’s easy and quick to do and lots of great flavors to try.
03/04/2021
great cake fast
I was surprised at how quick and easy this was to make, I love that if I am craving a snack I can have it ready in a couple of minutes without having to bake an entire cake.
19/03/2021
Fast dessert
I am always craving sweets in the afternoon and these are easy to take to work..also late night snack..I wish they were a bit more cost effective
19/03/2021
The Perfect Size Treat
This was the best thing next to a home made carrot cake. I really enjoyed it.
16/03/2021
The cakes tastes so good!
Duncan Hines carrot cake in a cup is a great time saving and yummy product. If you have a kid (or you are a kid at heart!), this is a MUST try. You will LOVE it. They have made a great alternate for baking a cake and I am very happy with it. I would higly recommend it to everyone!
09/03/2021
Personally Perfect
Aamzing taste, perfect size. just make sure to measure correctly and use exact timing
07/03/2021
Love these
I really like how easy these are to make. Perfect size for the kids. Good flavor and so moist.
04/03/2021
Single serve cake mix
I really enjoyed this cake . Just the right amount for a sweet treat while watching a movie. Very flavorful and moist. Really satisfies the sweet tooth. Easy to prepare with no mess.
Perfect taste
I love this and it says it all on the box! When I just need something quick and on the go it was there and made me want to add to my shelf it taste really good! I love this cake
Very good
I love this it the Perfect size easy to use I love is able to fit in my coffee mug and put it in the microwave don’t have to share it tastes like it came right out of the oven even know if it came from a microwave.
03/03/2021
I love all of these desserts in a cup. I have tried all of them. The prices are great and I have even gotten some for even cheaper with coupons I have found. I will always by these because they're so great when you want cake because it's just like having one slice! Very, very yummy.
02/03/2021
Carrot Cake on the Go
As the box says, perfect size (is very filling) and full of flavor
02/03/2021
Love these one-sized desserts
I love these one-sized desserts in a mug. It's mostly myself and my husband some nights and I love that I can have a treat without leaving out tempting goodies to get the kids wired up, especially at bedtime. The evidence is gone in 15 minutes, making it an even better option for a late-night sweets craving.
01/03/2021
Great snack option
I tried these because I LOVE carrot cake. I'm happy with my purchase. It's a yummy treat when I have a craving for cake, it does need a frosting to give it some sweetness though.
27/02/2021
Fast and easy for one person!
I am always looking for a fast and easy sweet treat a couple times a week and this fits the bill nicely! Has a good taste and is so easy for just me without having to deal with leftovers or stale sweets. I love the carrot flavor!