e.l.f. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in e.l.f.’s Clear Brow & Lash Mascara.

Tabitha (New York)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is great and keeps your borws in place all day .

Michelle (STOCKTON)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hands down!!! This is one of my favorite e.l.f. products. I have repurchased several times. Awesome quality! Super affordable

Kimberley (Lilburn)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This clear formula really perfects the natural look and helps to make your hairs stay groomed. I use a curler first and then go in with the clear mascara for perfect natural looking lashes, that are not too bold and dark. I use it on my brows also to keep them going in the same direction and to have it look neat and orderly.

Mayra (El Paso)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoy this on my eyebrows. I use it to set my brows in place after I fill them in. By using this product, my brows remain intact all day without fading or smudging. My only complaint is that it's a bit too glossy-looking on the eyebrows.

Mallory (Mitchell)

• 3 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have some crazy eyebrows and have looked for something to help control them and look better. I tried the elf clear brow and lash mascara and I love it! It goes on easy and makes my brows look better. I also like that it is affordable.

Paige (Santa Fe)

• 6 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Didn't love this product Just me tho. I love a lot of the product with this brand. They have so much. And the prices are amazing.

Laura (Harlingen)

• 1 Comment
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product was very nice. It tamed my brows and gave my eyelashes nice volume!

Catherine (Hendersonville)

• 14 Comments
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Perfect for shaping brows and lashes. It doesnt have any color so it looks absolutely natural.

Lisa (Emporia)

• 1 Comment
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought this product on a whim . I am skeptical of eye products. My eyelashes looked fuller and it looked natural. No goopy black mess or raccoon eyes for this girl. . Eyes looked Fantastic is how I describe it. This is now a staple in my makeup bsg.

Cynthia (Riverside)

• 181 Comments
12/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product was an unexpected delight. It worked much better than I ever imagined it would.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours