e.l.f. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in e.l.f.’s Clear Brow & Lash Mascara.

AMANDA (Harrah)

2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

For only $2, this is a great brow setting gel. You can also use it before your mascara, or alone on your lashes for a volume boost!

Kristin (Allentown)

2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I’ve used this for Many Years Now! Usually Two on hand always.I use it on Brows after I’ve filled them in & applied setting powder. Makes them dark again. 1 I use strictly on brows Other one I use on lashes, prior to Mascara & sometimes after if I need to separate. If I use after, I make sure it’s the opposite end. Sometimes the mascara will come on wand(thus using opposite side). Days where I don’t want a full effect of mascara, I use that side. Gives a hind of darkness. Love E. L. F. brand. quality products without huge price tags

M J (Plano)

• 0 Review
  • 14 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

elf clear brow and lash mascara is great for taming eye brows.

Hannah (Edgewater)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

After searching for a new brow gel to use, I came across this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. I had previously only used tinted ones so I was a bit hesitant with it just being clear. But to my surprise I ended up loving it. It didn’t make my brows all crusty, and didn’t change the color of my eyebrows like tinted ones have. Kept everything in place! I also used the mascara portion, I tried using it under my mascara in hopes that it would help lengthen or keep them curled. I didn’t notice much of a different though, so I wasn’t impressed with that portion.

Brooke (Mackinaw City)

2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have long, curly brow hairs that are hard to tame. This gel keeps them in place throughout the day and cleans up the look of my brows altogether. It's perfect for when I don't feel like taking the time to fill in my brows with a pencil. Not to mention this product is super affordable compared to some of the more expensive products out there that do the same thing.

Mayra (Alhambra)

• 0 Upload
  • 8 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I use to love this stuff when I started experimenting with makeup. It's a great affordable item that everyone should have in their makeup bag. I like that its in a clear bottle, you are able to see when it gets yucky and time to throw away. It keeps your eyebrows in place! Not a big fan of the eyelash side. Don't really see any results.

Davia (Huntsville)

• 1 Upload
  • 19 Comments
2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

Professional make up artist I have this on hand and I use it for a variety of purposes everything from eyebrows taming them down to correcting mustache and beard stray hairs this product for a dollar is something that you should have on hand by the caseload

Sara (Canton)

2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have used this for awhile and it is perfect to travel with... And no smell!!!

Misty (Martinsville)

1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this product! I don’t wear colored mascara or eyebrow pencil. I prefer the natural look. With this product I can still have healthy , conditioned lashes and brows. It helps keep my eyebrows in the shape I want, and my lashes too!

Ashley (Carl Junction)

• 0 Upload
  • 37 Comments
1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product is great for daily wear when you don’t want a lot of makeup. It tames my brows and makes my lashes perk up without feeling heavy. It leaves my lashes feeling soft and conditioned.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours