4.2 5 0 103 103 Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner cleans and deodorizes with the natural power of parsley.
Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner

17/02/2021
Surface cleaner parsle
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. Parsley cleaner
06/02/2021
Excellent!
I really like this product. I feel its safe for the environment. Its not super strong and doesnt make me cough or gag while spraying it. I would really recommend this spray! Especially for moms with kids
13/10/2020
Yesss
Works well!I’m always looking for natural, safe cleaning supplies to use in my home. This brand is by far a favorite of mine! It works great, and smells pleasant! Safe to use around kids and pets which is a huge plus.
29/08/2020
Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner. Works well and the scent is nice
29/10/2019
Not a fan
It removed the crud but left an odd oily residue. And on top of that it smells horrendous. Not something I look for in a cleaner.
25/08/2019
Works well!
08/06/2018
This is a great cleaner that is also healthy to use. love it!
29/05/2018
send the free samples of Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
09/02/2018
I have not tried this product and would love to try this product and review it..
07/01/2018
Environmental responsibility, it's up to everyone ,I think we all should use less chemicals in our cleaning products.I would love to try
05/12/2017
I’ve used this veggie cleaner stuff it’s pretty simple I believe it just breaks down the waxy barrier and stuff that all the pesticides get caught in. I will say I ate an apple without cleaning it with my oleo spray and it tasted like dogshit. You didn’t get that real apple fruit quality but if you clean your fruits and veggies so they can breathe.... you can taste them better! This cleaner really does make a difference in eating pesticides vs not eating pesticides.
25/11/2017
does clean naturally, but I don't like the smell and not sure how well it truly cleans
26/10/2017
Doesn't make sense and doesn't seem like its really going to disinfect
17/06/2017
Super strong parsley scent, but if you're ok with that then this is a good cleaner. I use it in my kitchen and does it a great job cleaning the counter and stovetops.
20/04/2017
I would love to try this product. I like to consider the environment and believe this is a good, earth-friendly way to clean my home.