4 5 0 15 15 Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner cleans and deodorizes with the natural power of parsley.
Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner

29/10/2019
Not a fan
It removed the crud but left an odd oily residue. And on top of that it smells horrendous. Not something I look for in a cleaner.
25/08/2019
Works well!
I’m always looking for natural, safe cleaning supplies to use in my home. This brand is by far a favorite of mine! It works great, and smells pleasant! Safe to use around kids and pets which is a huge plus.
08/06/2018
This is a great cleaner that is also healthy to use. love it!
29/05/2018
send the free samples of Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
09/02/2018
I have not tried this product and would love to try this product and review it..
07/01/2018
Environmental responsibility, it's up to everyone ,I think we all should use less chemicals in our cleaning products.I would love to try
05/12/2017
I’ve used this veggie cleaner stuff it’s pretty simple I believe it just breaks down the waxy barrier and stuff that all the pesticides get caught in. I will say I ate an apple without cleaning it with my oleo spray and it tasted like dogshit. You didn’t get that real apple fruit quality but if you clean your fruits and veggies so they can breathe.... you can taste them better! This cleaner really does make a difference in eating pesticides vs not eating pesticides.
25/11/2017
does clean naturally, but I don't like the smell and not sure how well it truly cleans
26/10/2017
Doesn't make sense and doesn't seem like its really going to disinfect
17/06/2017
Super strong parsley scent, but if you're ok with that then this is a good cleaner. I use it in my kitchen and does it a great job cleaning the counter and stovetops.
20/04/2017
I would love to try this product. I like to consider the environment and believe this is a good, earth-friendly way to clean my home.
31/03/2017
This product is amazing! It has a wonderful scent and clean as well as any chemical cleaner.
30/03/2017
Does cleans all surfaces very well with no harmful ingredients and great for indoor use with ho harmful effects to my family or the environment
14/03/2017
This a clean product with no harmful ingredients Great for you and the environment.
09/03/2017
ORGANIC IN NATURE AND DOES NOT HARM THE ENVIRONMENT AND ADD TO ALL OF THAT IT CLEANS VERY WELL