Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash & Hand Soap 5.3 fl

4.8 5 0 64 64 A vanilla-orange liquid castile soap, Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash and Hand Soap was formulated to be effective and mild on delicate newborn babies and pregnant mamas - which means it’s safe for the whole family. But it is not just for bodies; this foaming soap is perfect for handwashing too. And because castile soap is known to fight germs it’s also an essential ingredient for multiple DIY household cleaners.
Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash & Hand Soap 5.3 fl

14/08/2022
Good
This was great. Actually really impressed with how well it actually worked and how widely and quickly it worked
06/08/2022
It was ok
This was ok, I didn’t think it smelled that great, but other than that it was pretty good. Anywho yep
10/07/2022
I use this stuff my hands & feet all the time it makes them feel so soft & smell so good! My hands look like baby hands that’s how good this stuff is! Would definitely recommend!
31/05/2022
Great For Sensitive Skin
This product is great for sensitive skin. It gently cleanses you’d skin without irritating it. It leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product.
28/05/2022
Smells amazing
My baby loves this body wash. I love that it’s safe for shampoo and/or body wash. It smells amazing and lasts a while. Would definitely recommend.
13/04/2022
Natural
I am obsessed with natural castille soaps. This orange oil with vanilla is amazing to the skin. The 5.3 ounce bottle lasts a long time. I enjoy the refreshing scent that fills the room as you wash your hands in the sink. Divine.
13/04/2022
Soap
I love this product. It cleans my baby and has a lovely soft scent. She has sensitive skin and never has had any reaction. Her skin is clean, nourished and healthy.
24/03/2022
Soap for the whole family
Earth Mama soap not only smells wonderful , it is also gentle and very effective. The scent will lure you in the quality will keep you buying more.
22/03/2022
This is great!!
My kids wanted to bathe with it. Smells great leaves your hands so soft..I recommend.
21/03/2022
NEED
I will def buy this product again and recommend to my friends and family! don't hesitate to purchase this product will do wonders to babys skin even sensitive skin no need to worry.
19/03/2022
Smells great. First time using and will not stop. Works great.
15/03/2022
Earth mama is the best!
Love love this brand. It is all natural and works great!
10/03/2022
Yummy. Soft and fresh scent.
A must for anyone who wants to smell fresh. I love this wash, for my grand babies and for myself.
06/03/2022
Soap
Very good smell soap and I would recommend. Love this product
24/02/2022
Smells Great & Feels Great
First off, it smells amazing, and second its a gentle soap that does not dry my babies skin out so I use it on them everyday.