26/09/2019
Tried and LOVED!
I am always skeptical when a facial cleanser touts soft skin, etc..etc..etc... I can HONESTLY and surprisingly say that this product DOES and DID make my face feel softer! Thick formula is a little to get used to. To me, it has a medicinal fragrance, but not too off putting. I REALLY LOVE this product and would buy it again!
26/09/2019
Honey Cleanser
I was very excited to try this cleanser - I had previously read some reviews and articles about the brand and I liked what I read. This cleanser is very yellow - I don't immediately look at it and think "honey", nor do I look at it and think "natural" but I was willing to give it a try. The cleanser dispenses from the bottle easily and quickly lathers in your hands. I found the scent of the cleanser to be somewhat overpowering; it smells very strongly of honey and also has a floral undertone that I couldn't quite place. Again, it didn't necessarily smell "natural" to me - it smelled somewhat artificial. The cleanser felt nice on my face - it didn't dry out my skin while using it. I used it to remove make-up at the end of the day and it did an OK job - there was still some make-up left on my face. It did leave my skin feeling soft and supple which I was pleasantly surprised by. My face was left with a subtle glow after using which I appreciated!
25/09/2019
Natural Face Wash
Overall this was a nice product. The formula is very thick and sticky but lathers really nicely. To me, the scent was a little unpleasant, you can definitely smell the honey in the face wash. I would recommend if typical cleansers are too harsh or you're looking for something natural, as this was gentle and contained natural ingredients.
24/09/2019
Smells great
It smells amazing and leaves you’re skin feeling so great. If you have extremely sensitive skin, you might have some issues. I knew I wouldn’t be able to use this as an everyday cleaner but probably once every other week.
24/09/2019
Soft skin
I tried my Earth to Skin Cleanser for the first time tonight. I am unsure yet if I really like the smell of it or not yet. When I pumped it into my hand to use, it doesn't pump very easy at first and you have to kind of tip the bottle to do so. I liked that it lathered up nicely in my hands. It cleaned nicely and made my skin feel smooth and soft after using it.
23/09/2019
Honey facial cleanser
It has a floral honey scent made my skin feel great glad I got to try this definitely opened up a possibility of buying more in the near future
19/09/2019
Amazing product
It is absolutely amazing makes my skin feel so smooth and clean.
17/09/2019
Love this product
It was very calming, protective and soothing. The lather was rich and creamy. It helped to keep my face moisturized and clean. I also liked the fact that the ingredients were natural and simple.
15/09/2019
Moisturising and nice smell
I love this cleanser. It smells great and after I had gotten used to putting it on a dry face as per the instructions, I could feel the benefits of the moisture and I have not had dry skin since.
15/09/2019
Sweet and Soft
I really love this! The smell was really nice and it left my face really soft. I will definitely be buying this again!
14/09/2019
I love this Product!
I really liked this product! It was nice and creamy and cleansed well. I had no breakouts. My skin had a healthy glow too. I noticed slightly guh hit smoothing of fine wrinkles as well. I recommend this product!
13/09/2019
AMAZING FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!
I am grateful that I was able to try Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser free. I have an extremely hard time finding any cleansers that don't irritate and flare up my super sensitive skin and probably never would've known to try Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser otherwise. Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser works better than the one product I have been doing okay with for the last couple of years. My skin is clean, smooth, soft and moisturized. I am BEYOND IMPRESSED and am ecstatic to have found my new go to facial cleanser!
13/09/2019
Good product that smells terrible
I like the product and how my face felt after using it. I was only able to use it once though because it smells so bad I was unable to use it again. If they changed the smell, I might try it again.
Sweeter than Honey
I was not at all expecting the amazing results I got from testing Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser! I have very sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin! Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser addressed ALL my facial concerns, and my face has never looked or felt better! I really loved the packaging, too! It was so simple, yet it looked so sophisticated and chic! I loved that the bottle was clear, allowing me to see the color of the product was actually honey! I also loved the click and lock pump applicator. Then there was the texture of the cleanser! It felt so good going on my skin, and it felt even better as I applied it to my skin and washed it. It was really thick, which I loved because it means it will last longer since I did not need much! It also smelled scentational! After I washed my face with Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser, my face felt soft and not stripped at all! It has also cleared up my breakouts! I absolutely LOVE Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser so much! My face looks sweeter than honey!
Honey cleanser
Earth to skin honey cleanser it was all right - but that was it. I think it was all right