Earth to Skin Honey Cleanser

30/08/2019
Soft and moisturized
Smells great light refreshing and very moisturizing without being greasy and left my skin soft.
30/08/2019
Great new product!
I loved the light scent of this cream and it made my skin feel soft and smooth. It's light weight and didn't make my skin oily. My face felt like it had a nice perk to it.
29/08/2019
Honey cleaner
I love the easy to use bottle and the smell I got today in the mail I can't wait to use tonight but I know I going to love it justby the smell . Thank you
28/08/2019
Wonderful!
This day cream is hydrating and refreshing! It felt great on my skin and smelled great too!
Skin and Honey cleanser
Once I received this product, I had used it that night after I took my Shower. It worked great. This makes me want to use it more often.
Loved it!
I really enjoyed the Your Earth to Skin super fruit citrus day cream I received. It made my face so smooth and smelt great.
EARTH TO SKIN HONEY MOISTERIZER
Absolutely enjoy this product which is great for your skin and is completely organic in nature having no mineral oil, no sulfates, no gluten, no parabens and no phthalates with no irritations and is earth friendly I will recommend to others and buy more
Love this product
I like about earth to skin super fruit citrus day cream is that it makes my skin soft and smooth. I like that it is not sticky at all.
19/01/2020
Softer skin
This cleanser was a little thick to pump out but it lathers very well. After washing my face, my skin did feel softer after 1 use. Don't have to use a lot either. Has a sweet smell of honey too.
10/01/2020
I was looking for a new face wash that wouldn't leave my skin dried out and came across this product. It smells mostly of honey. Lathers very well and does a great job of cleaning my face. I will continue to use this product
25/11/2019
I'm in LOVE
Wow, I am so impressed with this product as well as all of the others in the Honey line. My face feels so refreshed and honestly healed. After months of searching for something to cure an unexpected series of breakouts, I've finally found the remedy in these products!
07/11/2019
Simply clean
I liked how it left my face clean and soft without sapping it of moisture. It's also gentle enough that I can follow up with an acne cleanser w/o irritating my skin. I'd recommend for sensitive skin.
21/10/2019
Honey Toner is a 4/5 stars for me
I have been trying this product for about 3 days now. I use it every night and morning. I can tell my face is softer and it does what its suppose to do as a toner. The scent is a little funky but its actually grown on me. I would recommend this prduct to all my friends.
14/10/2019
Didnt Think I Would Like This As Much As I Do!
I tried the Earth to Skin Honey Facial cleanser in the honey starter set and wow for being a skincare company by Walmart I am super impressed! This cleanser smells amazing it doesn't over lather so it doesn't strip the skin.bskin is left clean, soft, and not sticky for a great price. You get a great amount in the full size as well but the sampler is a great way to try serveral products for 10.00! I researched the other ingredients and the are skin loving as well. If you were wondering about these try them out your skin will thank you!
02/10/2019
MUST have!
amazing product. lathers well and left my skin feeling soft and supple