26/09/2019
very moisturizing but better for night
This cream smells so good! I love citrus products. It made my skin feel soft and moisturized, but I prefer to put it on at night, because it doesn't absorb that quickly and is kind of tacky/sticky. It would be hard to put your make up on right after putting it on.
25/09/2019
Super Fruit Citrus Day Cream
Earth to Skin Super Fruit Citrus Day Cream is a wonderful product and I would definitely suggest it to my friends and family
24/09/2019
Great smelling!
When I first tried Earth to Skin day cream I thought it was a little sticky but when I had it on, it dried nicely and felt good on my skin, and not sticky anymore. I thought it smelled good, the bottle was was small enough for travel, and it was easy to open. I may buy again.
Good morning
Its very refreshing. It make me feel more awake and bright in the morning.
17/09/2019
A good product for dry skin!
I would need more time to post the exact honest review of this particular product, because, as far as now, I have been using it for a couple of weeks only, I do really like the citrus scent and the texture of this gel-cream but I cannot comment on the actual effects. I would have to use it for a long time to do so.:-) THANKS!
Day Cream
The scent was my favorite part about this cream. When applied the gel texture felt heavy on my skin and never fully absorbed. This isn’t a product for me, but it could be wonderful for someone else.
Healthier looking skin
My skin looks awesome now, it was dull and had dry patches. It is now smooth and soft and actually looks healthier now to be honest, I love this stuff.
Great face cream.
This day cream left my face feeling smooth and brighter. It has a very pleasant smell that is not overpowering. I use this in the morning under my makeup.
Good long lasting Citrus Scent
I love the light scent of the Earth to Skin Super Fruit Citrus Day Cream. It is enough to be totally noticeable as I apply it, yet so light I don't smell it again through the day. Just as I like my facial moisturizers to be. It does help my skin's moisture level. And I feel a small burst of energy after putting it on, the scent is a citrus scent that is almost orange, and is a bit energizing while inhaling. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but it did very well with this after two week's of use, no issues, just nice moisturized skin. The jar it is in is a good size, easy to open and has enough to use generously rather than have to use sparingly to last.
13/09/2019
Good and bad
I liked the light gel texture of the Earth to Skin Super Fruit Citrus Day Cream. If you put too much on it didn’t absorb and got sticky. Also I would like it with spf better. My daughter also tried it and liked it.
13/09/2019
loved this cream
This cream smelled good and made my face feel soft. I don't like to put heavy moisturizers on my face in the morning so this cream was perfect. It's lightweight and didn't clog my pores
Smells and feel good
I definitely love the scent. It smells like melon and definitely refreshing. Also it feels hydrating and not too dry or wet after application. Feel like the skin is hydrated too. It works well for oily skin too since it got absorbed pretty fast after application
A Glow Without Being Oily
I am a woman of color and I have been using this product just over a week. My face doesn't look dull anymore. My skin is not oily using this product. But it glows. I love it!! Plus it smells really great!!
Great Scent
I do like it! However, I have other creams and washes that work just as well or better. It does have a nice scent, and I was happy to test it!
Gives you a glow!
I really liked using the Earth to Skin Super Fruit Citrus Day Cream. After I washed my faced, I would rub a thin layer all over. I loved how it brightened up my face and gave me a glow!