Earth to Skin Super Greens Jelly Mask

Earth to Skin Super Greens Jelly Mask

Refreshing feeling!
I loved using the Earth to Skin Super Greens Jelly Mask! The texture was perfect and the gel felt great on my skin. I really liked the scent too. When applying the mask the jelly was easy to apply to my face and when I left it on my skin it did not feel too tight or uncomfortable. After, my face felt refreshed and cool. This was a great mask that I would definitely buy and recommend to others! Perfect for a long day and need to treat your skin.
Great Product
It made the skin feel refreshed and clean. I love this product.
Awesome
The product smelled great coming out of the jar. Once applied to the skin it was like a boost of moisture! Will be buying!
26/09/2019
Refreshing
Really nice and cooling on the face. Took a few splashes to wash it completely off but skin felt smooth and hydrated post mask! I will be implementing this mask into my weekly skin routine!
20/09/2019
Refreshing
The mask smell great. A little goes a long way. It leave your skin smooth,soft, and refreshing.
18/09/2019
Refreshing and hydrating
This mask smells great. It leaves my skin looking fresh and is gentle enough to use several times a week
17/09/2019
No good
I did not see any benefit to using this product. I noticed no difference in hydration or skin tone. It feels like aloe vera on my face. I didn't like it.
16/09/2019
Super greens jelly mask
I received super greens jelly mask from home tester I tried it and it goes on and dries in a few minutes ,it. Moisturize's pretty good
15/09/2019
Jelly mask
l liked the feel of the mask. I also enjoyed the smell.
14/09/2019
jelly calm
After trying the sample, I had a different view of the product. The feel of the mask going on was a bit much,itched a little at first til it started to dry. I was able to keep it on the amount of time and it came off easily. No residue afterwards was a plus and my skin was definitely softer than before. It had a pleasant scent that wasn't overpowering as others.
Refreshing mask
This product left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It was easy to use and smells pleasant.
Let's get Jelly
When I put this mask on it feels really thin going on. The smell brought me back to middle school like a cucumber melon. I would use this mask during spring or summer BC it has a cooling effect and feels like a seasoned mask. Overall I loved it!
Fantastic!
Earth to Skin Super Greens Jelly Mask made my face so clean and soft. It's very gentle on your skin. It smells amazing and left my skin so incredibly hydrated and feeling refreshed. The mask was easy to apply and after the 15 minutes of time that it was on my skin, the mask rinsed off easily. Love this product. I would definitely recommend product to everyone.
The great, cooling mask
I love the refreshing smell of earth to skin super greens jelly mask. The mask was a thick, great smelling gel. I applied to my skin leaving it on for 10mins and washed off with cold water. The gel was a little hard to wash off. My skin felt cool with a slight but pleasant tingle. My skin is definitely softer and I think it may have glowed by the end of the day. For the most part, I am happy with product.
Fresh
Made my face feel so great will be use it even more