4.5 5 0 97 97 e.l.f. Prime on the Go Poreless Face Primer is infused with tea tree and vitamins A and E to help nourish and prime. The travel-sized primer is not tested on animals and retails in a 0.51-fl.oz pack.
e.l.f. Prime on the Go Poreless Face Primer

16/01/2021
Excellent for on the go
I love the whole elf line, but in particular I really enjoy this primer. I loved the way it made my face feel. It felt so smooth and I could wear it alone or under my makeup. I have recommended this product to people, I hope they enjoy it as much as me.
09/01/2021
Yes I would def! Recommend this! It’s not something that you will spend a lot of money on and regret! The Price is good and you will love the feeling it makes your face feel! Definitely recommend!
08/01/2021
Great primer at affordable price
I’m a makeup artist and this goes on and stays on just like my $25-$40 primers. It gets bonus points from me for the price, also that even as my skin got oily throughout the day it did the job!
04/01/2021
E.L.F.--Best Makeup and Products!
It feels great on your face and is the best primer I have ever used. I haven't tried an E.L.F. product that I don't like yet!
03/01/2021
Underrated!
This primer is so good and you rarely hear anything about them. It blurs so well while extending my makeup life. It sits so lightly on my skin and doesn't clog my pores...it’s wonderful! I have nothing bad thing to say about Elf primer..especially for the price!
29/12/2020
Can't beat the price
This product is amazing for the price it does minimize your pores while letting your make up cling to it
27/12/2020
Drugstore Steal.
This primer is a steal of a deal, at the price point it rivals a lot of department store primers. Great for beginners as it's fools proof and stays on skin . Foundation goes on easier and stays in place when this base is used. Won't dry out skin .
27/12/2020
Works great
This product really works, once you put it on my makeup bloomed flawless, and really minimized my pores. The only downfall it it smells pretty bad.
24/12/2020
The best primer!
I started using elf poreless face primer about 3 months ago and it Was the best choice I made. It's not cakey and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated & soft. I love that it has ingredients in it that I know and can pronounce ! It works so well with any type of foundation and there's not a bad thing about it. I recommend thusbto everyone I know because it's awesome and it works great without breaking the bank2.
20/12/2020
This is a really good primer at a good price. Loved the smootheness on my skin
15/12/2020
works good just?
it works ok but i could still see my pores ,still it made my skin soft and worked in pinch but i like more brands a lot better i would use it again if i couldn't find my brand
15/12/2020
Smoothness
Love the smoothness that this leaves on my face. Would definitely recommend this product.
14/12/2020
Love it!
I have large visible pores. I have tried Countless different brands with no luck. I've tried high dollar primers and dollar tree primers. I should habe tried this one ages ago! Ive always loved every elf product ive used. High quality amd reasonably priced. Everyone should have this in their bag.
12/12/2020
prime
This prime is one of my favorites for my skin, it met the expectations, my makeup lasts longer, my porirs stay in order for longer.and I love the price
10/12/2020
An interesting primer
I was expecting this primer to be the same formula as the world famous putty primer that everyone loved but unfortunately this appeared to be a different formula. Definitely not as good of a formula and did not agree with my foundation