Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Washable,

4.8 5 0 302 302 Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks offer a safe, easy and reliable way to perfect your crafts and projects. This set includes a count of 30 units in the package. The Elmer's glue sticks are acid-free and non-toxic, making them safe for children to use. They are also washable in case of accidents or messes. When the adhesive is used, it goes on smoothly and is clear in color. The washable school glue sticks can be used on a multitude of surfaces such as paper, cardboard, foam or poster boards. This makes this product a good solution for art projects, crafts, school projects and more. Elmer's strives to give a clump-free adhesive for neat and clean results.
Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Washable,

22/09/2021
Works so 👍
I have been using this glue since I was little it has changed throught the years for the Better. I Love this brand works so well for my small projects around the house , for my kids projects very reliable as a all purpose glue . It's safe for kids, washes off easy. I recommend it for the House
21/09/2021
I love it my little girl and my self love doing projects with this and not to mention I used this in kindergarten it has been around for a reason awesome product!!!
20/09/2021
good
The glues are very good in sizes and easy to use for art subjects and the price is reasonable.
20/09/2021
Stick Glue
Bought these glue sticks for my younger children to use because they're not as messy as other glue products tend to be. Definitely recommend for any age, young children all the way to adults.
19/09/2021
Works great
Elmer's glue, this is a glue that you can do just about anything with! I use it for crafts mostly. But I've actually tacked down my jeans before when I was short on time and it worked! It's quick drying and drys clear. I have used Elmer's glue stick for minor repairs to items as well. It's easy to remove when you need to as well. I just love it!!
18/09/2021
Elmers has always been a good product
I first started using these glue sticks when I started scrapbooking. Generic brands don't have the sticking power of Elmers. To have a brand like Elmers that is washable is hands down the best glue product on the market. Most other glue brands, your picking, and peeling trying to get it off your hands. Most brands don't come out of your clothes in the washer. I am so glad I can use a product that washes off so easily.
18/09/2021
Good for crafting
This glue isnt bad for crafting, it's not for a heavy duty hold but is great for school projects or picture books. Affordable glue that I would recommend to anyone of my crafting friends or family or anyone with a kid in school.
Many uses
Who doesn't love Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks! Excellent for all our kids art projects, school assignments and other things around the house that might need a little glue to hold them together. One of the best features is that they are washable!
Teachers favorite!
I'm a preschool teacher,and these are hands down THE ONLY brand of glue sticks I'll use because I know I can rely on them not to be gross as hell and all dried out before the kids can even use them once like ive had problems with the generic brands in the past!!
Crafting products
I use this when I'm crafting. It's great cus it works and doesn't leave a mess and it's easy to use.
17/09/2021
Great for home products or school .
These are perfect for home projects or for school. Usually buy a bunch and donate them. They work great and always reasonable priced.
A classic that works
It speaks for itself! Classic that works wonders!
Great glue!
I'm homeschooling my kiddos and we love these glue sticks. They are easy to use with not a lot of mess. Easy for them to grip and dries clear. Highly recommend! Use almost everyday!
Must have for school
I won’t use any other glue stick. I used it over and over it’s neat to work with and gives good adhesion to craft projects. Super easy for children.
Perfect for school projects
We use these glue sticks all the time with my 4 year old. They are easy to use. My 4 year old likes to do things himself and he can use this glue stick without making a mess. I recommend having this glue stick at home and school.