Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Washable,

4.8 5 0 654 654 Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks offer a safe, easy and reliable way to perfect your crafts and projects. This set includes a count of 30 units in the package. The Elmer's glue sticks are acid-free and non-toxic, making them safe for children to use. They are also washable in case of accidents or messes. When the adhesive is used, it goes on smoothly and is clear in color. The washable school glue sticks can be used on a multitude of surfaces such as paper, cardboard, foam or poster boards. This makes this product a good solution for art projects, crafts, school projects and more. Elmer's strives to give a clump-free adhesive for neat and clean results.
Elmer's All Purpose School Glue Sticks, Washable,

Trusted Brand
OK, who hasn’t used Elmers all purpose school glue sticks. They now come in washable, hello I love them. When I saw these on the shelf of the store I knew I had to have them. My kids were always coming home from school with glue all over their clothes with such a mess. The new washable glue, right off and you don’t have all the headaches. Get yours today.
excellent
This product is great for school-age kids. Even works well for toddlers as well with the supervision of course. Easy to clean up as it is washable. Drys fast as long as it is not a major clump.
Perfectly washable!
Perfectly washable! My Kiddo loves to make messes. Especially anything sticky. I love that I can wash this glue stick out of pretty much everything. Washes easily out of Clothing, furniture, and Hair!
19/01/2022
Nostalgia in a tube
I love Elmer's glue sticks, from the moment you pull the cap off and hear the pop you know its going to be a crafty day. Just the smell aline is enough to take you back to being a kid. I love that its still the same old gluesticks I remember from being a little girl and its so sticky.
19/01/2022
Super Handy
Value pack of glue sticks perfect for stocking up in your craft room or to bring for your kids class room activities.
Elmers Glue sticks
My family and I have used these glue sticks for years.. Many projects and they really work and are so simple to use even a toddler can use it. And it holds up usually have no problems with things falling off it is pretty sticky. Use it you will not be disappointed and neither will your kids easy for them to use! not frus
The Best
These are always my “go-to” glue sticks of choice. They have a good shelf life and leave less bumps when using for projects. I use these all of the time for scrapbooking and crafts.
Great for classroom
Love these! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because if you don’t use within a year they do dry up. With kids they go through them so fast because they always forget to put the lids on them and then they’re unusable after a couple hours. Having a huge set like this in the classroom is amazing because this way you can have up to five per kid.
Work the best
These glue sticks are always my preferred. They go on smooth and hold well for various projects with my children and other. These work far better than other brands we have tried.
Excellent coverage
I enjoy these glue sticks as well as my girls. Easy to use for simple projects that need a little something to hold it together. I like that it becomes clear once dried. Will continue to buy and recommend to friends and family.
Great for school
I won’t buy any other brand these are the best
16/01/2022
Go To as an Educator
As an Art Teacher, the only glue sticks I like to use in my classroom are these. They are relatively quick drying, they dry clear, And they last a good amount of time. I only do not like that overtime I feel like they don't hold up well causing glued pieces to dry and fall off.
16/01/2022
Good glue
Being a homeschool mom, I have tried different products over the years. Elmer's glue sticks are a very good product, I would recommend them very much!
14/01/2022
Liquid is better.
I will use the sticks if I do no have the classic white Elmer's glue. I feel that the liquid works better than the stick.
14/01/2022
Elmers glue
If you have a child in grade school you probably have used this for a school project.lol you can use this and it’s quick and easy to use for and paper project. And it’s very cheap as well.