Emergency Essentials Berry Blend

4.2 5 0 96 96 Freeze-dried berry blend.
Emergency Essentials Berry Blend

19/02/2021
Love the fruit, not the packaging
The fruit was great and so easy to add how much I wanted in my morning fruit smoothie, but the packaging is not good for frozen fruit because it tends to clump together. With a bag ( how my usual brand is packaged) I can just manipulate the bag to get the fruit all separated, but with the can it's much more difficult. I would say product is excellent and gets 5 stars, but the packaging brings it down to 3.
19/08/2020
Emergency Essentials Berry Blend. This goes really well for smoothies
04/05/2018
GREAT TASTING !! VERY CONVENIENT. EXCELLENT FOR SMOOTHIES.
10/05/2016
Yes sendme this producto im ready to try forma my family
07/05/2016
taste good love this told my friends family and other in store about the berry blend
07/05/2016
just okay if you are in a hurry and need to have something fruity real quick other wise I would recommend buying organic fruits and mixed them up instead of freeze dried which has the only benefit of lasting longer
29/10/2018
Looks sooo tasty,love try this.Berries are awesome,yum
14/08/2018
I would love to try this because I love berries and I've tried freeze dried food before so it should be very yummy!
04/07/2018
I haven't tried this but I would like to. I love berry things and have a weak immune system and other health issues so I think this might be a good try for me to try.
01/06/2018
I Would love to try the Emergency Essentials Berry Blend .Anything with berries in it has to taste great.It would also taste great in oatmeal,or making smoothies! Yum!
25/03/2018
Haven't tried this product, but it would work great in my busy family if it taste good.
26/10/2017
I have not tried this product, but it seems like it would be perfect for smoothies! I would like to review this.
11/09/2017
I haven't try this product of emergency essentials berry blend but I want to.
16/07/2017
I have not tried this product yet would love to try this product
27/04/2017
I would like to try Essentials Berry Blend. I like fruit. I bet this will go good in hot oatmeal and make smoothies. Looks so good.