4.8 5 0 136 136 NeuroPro is the only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA previously only found in breast milk. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk. So you can get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from the formula brand that’s #1 recommended by Pediatricians. It offers complete nutrition for babies through 12 months with easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health. It’s our closest formula to breast milk yet!

12/13/2018
Its effective. Gentle on little sensitive tummies. Also makes burping so much easier.
12/12/2018
Works God doesn't cause gas and my baby takes it very well.
12/12/2018
It worked so good for my grandbaby. She had a good experience with this formula. It did not upset her tummy at all and she did not spit up any. Its great!!
12/11/2018
Awesome stuff and way better than current brand and plan to purchase more
12/11/2018
Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Infant Formula didn't seem to have any different effect on my baby, but it was smoother and she did seem to like it more compared to others. It's been hard since i can't breast feed and this formula. But I am indifferent about it oterwise
12/10/2018
I really like the infant formula, and my baby seemed to enjoy it all well. It was gentle on his stomach and he did not have too many spit ups with it his formula.
12/10/2018
My baby had a spit up problem from drinking regular formula. Ever since using this formula my baby hasn't spit up as much. It is gentle on her stomach.
12/10/2018
I was pretty impressed with the Enfamil neuropro gentle ease formula is everything that you're looking for in one in I don't have to worry about upset Tummy's with your little 1 because you know this is gonna be the formula for that.
12/8/2018
Great formula my son has tummy issues and this has cut down on his problems we will continue to use this formula
12/6/2018
Great product! I breastfeed and supplement and this is so gentle on my little one's tummy. He often has gas, but we noticed a difference right away. Easy to make and about the same price of other comparable formulas.
12/6/2018
Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease infant formula worked well with mt baby. It seemed to fill him up completely and he was less fussy after his feeding.
12/6/2018
I have been blessed with 4 children and each of my children took to Enfamil immediately after birth. However, each of my children, including my 4 month old, suffered from excess gas buildup from eating. The Gentlease is a special formula developed by Enfamil to help to reduce the amount of gas produce during feedings. The results after changing to this formula for my newest little one was so noticeable. She was less fussy, easier to burp and she became more relaxed as well as her sleep became longer without the extra burping and overall fussiness from the extra gas reduction. I have used it with all of my children and definitely recommend it for any parent or caregiver of an infant that has issues during and fussiness due to uncomfortable bad buildup. I received this product free in exchange for my review.
12/5/2018
Enfamil NeuroPto Gentlease Formula helped my little one keep her formula down. I will definitely be purchasing more of this!
12/5/2018
I have been very happy with this formula as it is easy on babies tummies which is so important I had to try a few before I knew this was the best one for me to use.
12/4/2018
Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Infant Formula is exactly as it sounds for my baby. I wanted something for my baby which is as gentle on his tummy as breast milk. I give this formula to my baby when I am on the go or have a busy day. I like the ease of preparing the formula and the fact that my newborn doesn't get gassy and bloated tummy after having it. It's easy for him to digest. The formula contains all necessary vitamins & minerals to develop his brain and immune health which is a plus along being Non-GMO and gluten free.