4.7 5 0 136 136 NeuroPro is the only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA previously only found in breast milk. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk. So you can get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from the formula brand that’s #1 recommended by Pediatricians. It offers complete nutrition for babies through 12 months with easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health. It’s our closest formula to breast milk yet!

12/14/2018
I switched to this formula, the previous brand was causing too much spit up. More gentle on the stomach.
12/14/2018
The formula is easy and gentile on my child. It does not cause any indigestion or bowel issues. It is very milky like and not as think as other formulas.
12/12/2018
My infant did not have any problems transitioning to Enfamil NeuroPro formula; great product!
12/11/2018
My baby was born premature so he has stayed on formula longer than most babies. He really likes the taste of the formula and is not having any issues with the Enfamil NeuroPro.
12/10/2018
I am a mom of 6 kids with the oldest being 19. Ever since having kids I've given them Gerber formula. Each of them have had a variety of issues with formula including my current baby. After receiving and using Enfamil formula for almost 2 weeks I have not seen any of the issues she was having with Gerber. I am highly pleased. The powder mixes well and isn't lumpy like others. I really like this formula.
12/9/2018
My little one really enjoyed this formula. There were no tummy issues, and it wasn't clumpy like some formulas can be.
12/7/2018
Engamil's NeuroPro Infant Formula is a dream come true! My daughter loves it and there were no bad side effects (such as gas). It was an easy switch to make.
12/6/2018
My son is 18 month old and he is completely bottle fed and no breast milk. Since he is not drinking breast milk anymore I was worried abiut the nutrition and his growth. When I got Enfamil NeuroPro Infant Formula it made me feel confident and bit relaxed that my child is getting what he needs. I am totaly satisfied by thia formula and my son loves the taste of milk. Formula milk also comes handy when you are going for outing and traveling. I loved and highly recommend this product based on my personal experience.
12/6/2018
For the time I have used this product it seems to really be agreeing with my little one. Great value for the price from a great brand.
12/4/2018
Enfilmil NeuroPro infant formula is another amazing example of the Enfamil family of formulas. I have been using Enfamil brand exclusively since my son was born 13 years ago. Its easy on the stomach, and a brand I trust with my children's lives literally.
12/1/2018
Enfamil NeuroPro Infant Formula has everything a baby needs. Its close to breastmilk. It has MFGM and DHA. It also contains prebiotics and theres no GMO. My baby had no problems with Enfamil Neuropro Infant Formula. She digested easily, less spit up and filled her up. I found it very easy to prepare her bottles. It came with the right size scoop. I also like knowing shes getting everything she needs in her formula. The Enfamil Neuropro Infant Formula packaging is nice, bright and attractive. It is easy to open and dispense the formula. There is plenty of information on the packaging. There is directions on how to prepare the bottles and nutrition information. My overall experience with Enfamil Neuropro Infant Formula is very positive and I would highly recommend.
11/30/2018
Adopted a Baby and she loves this
Our little one loves this! She was introduced to this at birth and now being 5 months old she can throw back a bottle fast haha. It's easy to mix and most if not all department stores carry it.
11/30/2018
I've only used it one day,but so far my baby hasn't had an upset stomach or anything.
11/30/2018
Only formula my baby takes. Doesnt give her gas or any reactions. Loves the consistency and texture
11/29/2018
I tried enfamil neuropro for the first time and my son liked it a lot. Is a great baby formula.