Equate Daytime And Nighttime Softgel 48c

4.7 5 0 507 507 Equate Daytime & Nighttime Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief 48 Count relieves headaches, fevers, sore throats, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion, and coughs. The alcohol-free and antihistamine-free formula comes in a softgel, making it easy to swallow. This combo pack including 32 Count daytime non-drowsy and 16ct nighttime cold and flu medicine can not only help you get through the day but the night too. Compares to Vicks® DayQuil® and NyQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps® active ingredients. Your family’s health is one of the most important priorities in your life.
Equate Daytime And Nighttime Softgel 48c

02/12/2022
They work, kinda..
This medication works fair. I feel it is more intended for a person who is moderately ill. My son and I were very sick, these didn't even take an edge off. The only thing in them that seemed to help with what we had was for the headache. The sinus issues were still ever present. Bonus though! The little blister pack the pills come in was VERY easy to open! No scissors needed! So, take them if you're not next to your deathbed! Maybe they will work better for you!
30/11/2022
Daytime works on me but nighttime I can't take. The daytime helps me feel like I am not even sick when used.
29/11/2022
My review
This is my go to medicine when I have the flu. It works great for me and a added bonus now that I have diabetes it's alcohol free which is great since diabetics have to be careful with products containing alcohol.
28/11/2022
Works very well
The gel caps work amazingly well and helped me be able to breathe and sleep when I got sick last.
27/11/2022
Worth the price
Really helps with symptoms. Helps you rest and feel better.
26/11/2022
Prefer liquid
Both my husband and I have tried this product and we both agree the liquid seems to work better and it is easier to swallow. It does help with the cough and congestion and the best part about it is it is convenient
25/11/2022
Works great!
I bought these a couple weeks ago when I got a never ending cold. The store was out of my usual medication, so I tried these, and I really liked them! They made the symptoms bearable day and night. I recommend them for sure.
Great Product
Equate brand s usually my go-to brand from Walmart, and their Cold and Flu medication works just as well as the name brand stuff for a fraction of the price. I definitely recommend!
23/11/2022
The only thing that works for me
I’m a teacher and if you are a teacher you know sick days are guilt days. Whenever I need to power through a day and I don’t feel my best I turn to these pills. Daytime leaves me functioning at top performance and night time allows me to get the sleep I need. I absolutely love and trust this product when I need it.
Sickness be GONE!
Sickness be gone. Equate is the only brand of cold medicine I purchase. I'm on a strict budget I can rest assured this medicine will make me feel better shortly after taking it! I'm not a name brand snob. I will always recommend equate products! I also love when taking the night time dose you don't wake up feeling groggy or confused. 2 thumbs up from me!
22/11/2022
Just like name brand!!!
I had the flu recently and I ran out to get some nyquil, but this product was not only affordable, the package had a higher quantity. The quality is just as great as the name brand, the ingredients are all the same, and I got more for a great value!!
22/11/2022
Great generic version of Dayqu/Nightquil
Very good generic store brand version of day and nighquil.
20/11/2022
Great value great product
These are the best when dealing with a cold, they are alot cheaper than their competitors and they work just as well if not better plus I think they are alot easier to take them than the liquid.
19/11/2022
Works great
I do not like the taste of cold medicine and I bought these and tried them. No bad taste and works just as good as the name brand but half the price
18/11/2022
Works well
I didn't notice any different between these and the the branded versions (Dayquil/Nyquil) in terms of effect. They worked just as well, for a fraction of the price. I think generic is just as powerful as named brand medication.