Equate No Drip Nasal Spray Oxymetazoline HCl; Provides 12 Hour Nasal Congestion Relief 1 fl oz

4.6 5 0 114 114 Compare to Afrin No Drip active ingredient. No Drip Nasal Spray, Oxymetazoline HCl won’t drip from your nose or down your throat. For 12-hour, maximum strength relief of nasal and sinus congestion and sinus pressure due to colds and allergies. This nasal spray contains oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%. Nasal decongestant pump mist. Safety Sealed. This product is gluten free.

14/04/2021
Good product for the price
My husband bought this as a last resort after trying so many other similar products. He really likes this and has found that it helped him a lot.
Equate Nasal Spray
I think the Equate brand is just as effective as brand name products. Same ingredients. I would recommend this product.
It did the job
I really hate the burn when it goes in ur nose but I does get the job done. I really works just makes my eyes cry everytime i use it I cant get use to it.
14/04/2021
tis the season of pollen
This is my go to product when I run out of prescribed nasal spray. I have a major problem with my sinuses and allergies and this gives me the relief I need especially times like this where pollen is everywhere. Great price and great product.
Equate No Drip nasal spray
I have purchased and been using this product regularly. This product performs the same and in some cases better than the higher price products on the market. I would highly recommend this product.
Love it.
I decided to give it I tried because it fits my budget better than the other brands and to my surprise it works great, now I will continue using this brand and not stress so much about the price.
14/04/2021
Equally as good as the expensive brand
I loved this! I was at Walmart and picked it up. I figured I would try it out and I could not believe how well it worked.
It does the job
My daughter suffers daily with horrible allergies. She has tried this one and absolutely can’t stand it. But everyone is going to react differently. In my opinion, I wouldn’t purchase again, unless she was completely out, and I couldn’t find another brand..
14/04/2021
Just as good as the name brand.
My grandma has been using this instead of the name brand for years and I mean 20 plus years lol. I started using this when I was in middle school because this is what was around and I still use it today! No need to pay 5 dollars more when this is great!
I can breathe☺️
I used this and it really helped me to be able to breathe and it loosened everything that stopped my nose up.
equate Nasal Spray
I use this product all the time. Now that allergie season is very bad I get bad headaches and a stuffy nose. This nasal spray clears my nose right up and helps me breath. works like a charm.
Nasal spray
I tried equate nasal spray and I love it. It doesn't drain down your throat or drip from your nose. It opens my air Way up and continue for several hours before having to use again. Love it. And I'm not a big fan of nasal sprays, but the equate is the bomb
Breath
Sometimes I have trouble breathing and this really helps open up my sinus
A breathing experience
Tried others prior to this, but this is my go too. The relief you get in with the first time makes a big difference. Others take several times to get it to begin the freedom of breathing. The packaging is very durable and I enjoy the ease of it.
Works Well
This nasal spray works well and is good for the price. It is a mist pump which is nice. It does not cause drips or give you a nasty taste in your mouth. The price is a lot better compared to others also and it lasts a good while.