4.7 5 0 3 3 Essie Expressie Quick Dry Nail Color features ‘dry on-the-fly’ formula. The product retails in a 0.33-fl. oz. pack, in the shades: 240 IRL; Crop Top & Roll; Second Hand, First Love; Crave the Chaos; Trend & Snap; Checked In; Party Mix & Match; Buns Up; Cold Brew Crew; Mid-day Mocha; Take the Espresso; Busy Beeline; Saffr-on the Move; Don't Hate, Curate; All Things OOO; Desk Mani; Strong at 1%; In a Flash Sale; Hustle N Bustle; Bolt and Be Bold; Seize the Minute; In the Time Zone; Throw It On; Get a Mauve On; Scoot Scoot; Mic Drop-It Low; Breaking the Bold; Misfit Right In; Notifications On; Not So Low-Key; Taxi Hopping; Express to Impress; Precious Cargo-go!; Don't Be Latte; Air Dry Expressive; Lose the Snooze; Binge-Worthy; No Time for Local; Now or Never; Always Transparent; and 340.
Essie Expressie Quick Dry Nail Color

16/06/2020
Beautiful long lasting color!
I absolutely love Essie express dry polish. This color is so pretty. And did I mention how fast it dries? If you haven't tried Essie express dry polishI highly recommend that you do so. #Tennessee#beautifulcolor
09/06/2020
Dries really fast
I painted my nails and cleaned my stove. I didn’t wait a minute, I just painted my nails and went right to cleaning. I don’t have any impressions from my rag and it all stayed put because it dried right away! I did have to apply 2 coats because one was really streaky but I didn’t use a base coat or a top coat. I think the fact that it lasted through all that scrubbing is amazing, too. I’m definitely getting more colors.
08/06/2020
Nice, but not good value
You get much less polish than a regular bottle of Essie, so I would only recommend buying this if you absolutely hate layering base coat--->polish--->quick dry top coat. If you tolerate Seche Vite or other fast dry toppers, then there is not much reason to pay more for less product here. Also, the Expressie has a bent brush, which is supposed to help you paint your non-dominant hand, but I found it really clunky.