Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme Broad Spectrum SPF15

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

Lori (Torrington)

• 36 Comments
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the way my skin looks and feels after I apply this. It doesnt look dry, and has somewhat of a glow. It is basically my sunscreen for every day use also. I love the way it smells.

Hilda (Lathrop)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have this. I love Estee Lauder products I am happy with the results I get. I've been using this one in particular for the past 3 to 4 years. I have no negative comments regarding this product whatsoever. My face feels smooth and dehydrated and clean.

Ashley (Bean Station)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have used Day wear for over 10 years. It is the only moisturizer that I have found that doesn't make my skin oily or irritated.

Naomi (Culloden)

• 0 Review
  • 0 Comment
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Received a large sample of this to try .It left my skin feeling amazing .So soft and after a few uses could really see the differnce in the over all look of my skin . Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated .

Christina (Moses Lake)

• 2 Comments
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I recently tried this face cream and I absolutely love it. It hydrated my dry skin and protects my face from the sun with the wonderful spf. :)

Sandra ()

2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great product. Have tried other similar products with less than good results.

Bobbie (Lafayette)

2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I’ve used Estée Lauder products for over 20 years. This Day Wear Creme is so light and does not leave a greasy residue on your skin. It leaves my skin feeling very hydrated.

Wendy moody (No)

2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved this product made my skin feel so soft and smooth and felt so clean

kathy (Sacramento)

• 119 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

When it comes to this brand, you get what you pay for. You are paying for pure quality when it comes to this brand. I am a longtime fan of their Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup Foundation and Advanced Night Repair serum. This product is just icing on the cake! It is youth in a jar. I feel soft like a baby when I use this. After long days of being a new mom I am able to rejuvenate overnight. A little goes a long way, and I am already looking into buying more in the future. A little less expensive that their other products, so hey- a definite treat yourself type of lotion!

Latara (Detroit)

• 22 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

My skin is extremely sensitive so I really careful about what I use on my face this was so light and it made my skin look amazing.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours