4.6 5 0 77 77 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

4/5/2019
Very very good
I m in love with this product. It's very hydrating and non greasy and add add glow in ones face . Yes it is little pricey as it is a brand in itself but believe me the price if the product is worth it .
4/4/2019
I liked this product a lot. Very hydrating and soaks in quickly.
4/1/2019
Kiley's review
This product is very new certain for most skin types. It's very hydrating and leaves your skin soft, smooth, and makes it feel so refreshing.
3/31/2019
Amazing cream!
I love this day cream!It is so luxurious feeling and goes on very nicey on my skin.I don't need much to get the smooth feeling I want so a little does go a long way.Its easy to apply and use in my daily facial routine and makes my skin feel moisturized and smooth.Also the SPF is added so I know I have protection as well from the sun .
3/30/2019
So silky
I really like this moisturizer. It is very lightweight and silky. Seems to last all day. SPF 15 is a plus.
3/29/2019
Love this!!
Estée Lauder products are always up to mark. The exclusive product makes your skin more luminous and silky and giving smooth texture to your skin. Totally recommended
3/25/2019
Inconclusive for me
I loooooove Estee Lauder makeup but their skincare is just ok. Not sure if I saw any anti-aging, anti-oxidant properties. Also I don't think SPF 15 will do you any good, I still put another layer of sunscreen on top. But I like the texture and it is moisturizing so I would give it an average 3 stars.
3/24/2019
Humecta y protege
Humectante facial, brinda humedad a la piel. Fragancia agradable. No es graso, perfecto para uso diario.
3/20/2019
Beauty Cream
Love this product! My skin just thursts for this product. It is silky smooth and hydrates so well. I have used Estee Lauder products for years.
3/20/2019
Hydrating
This moisturizer is so light weight and hydrating. Leaves your skin so soft. I love that I get to have a cream to keep my skin soft and smooth, and an spf is an added bonus!
Good Product
This is a good everyday use product. The added benefit of SPF certainly makes it more appealing. Estee Lauder are known for their quality products and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!
One of the best
Omg! This is a piece of heaven! Im so inlove with this cream and everything about estée Lauder products! Its very lightweight and leaving you skin so smooth and glowing . This is my go to cream.and the best cream I've ever have in my whole life! I highly recommend this!
Silky skin
This Estee Lauder day wear has a nice silky wear to it. It has SPF 15 in it so it perfect for younto wear with or without makeup.
3/12/2019
Love this stuff
This is my new HG, it feels so good on the skin, keeps my face hydrated while protecting me from the sun, what else can I ask for. Would definitely recommend.
3/12/2019
Super Moisturizing
This is a terrific product by Estée Lauder. It goes on silky and smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day. I would definitely recommend this product.