Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme Broad Spectrum SPF15

4.7 5 0 110 110 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

17/04/2021
LOVE it
It is very cooling on the skin and I love the feel to it. It feels smoothe and non-sticky. It leaves my skin silky smoothe and bouncy.
25/03/2021
Olay
Very refreshing, Smooth. Could be a little better with soaking into my skin. I really liked the moisture to it very cool. More product. So good. I would definitely recommend this.
21/02/2021
Good moisturizer
I have been using this moisturizer for over 3 months, I like it because I feel my face very hydrate and soft
25/01/2021
I'm glad they added an SPF
This is super hydrating and a good creme if you have issues with dryness and or dry skin when the weather changes. Either way, I've had this one for almost a month and I love how it works with their serum.
09/01/2021
Top moisturizer
I love that this keeps my face so moisturized!! Plus it has SPF so i dont have to use multiple products at one time. It keeps me hydrated and looking good all day long with just on application. This is definitely very high , top quality shelf hydrator.
16/10/2020
My go to
I love this moisturizer. It’s light and doesn’t leave that thick feeling. I really like the SPF already being in it so I don’t have to use another product. I have tried a lot of moisturizers and this one ranks high.
23/09/2020
Estée Lauder day wear
This moisturizer is worth every penny. It keeps skin moisturized and also provides an spf15 .
17/04/2020
Excellent sunscreen💯
Estee Lauder is a powerhouse in beauty. The sunscreen is no exception. It is moisturizing yet light and leaves no greasy residue. After the sunscreen is washed off that night, your skin is left smooth and soft. I would highly recommend this product.
22/02/2020
Wonderful product
Exactly what you would expect from Estee Lauder. My face feels smooth and hydrated.I like it has SPF, and also feels good under makeup.
06/01/2020
All day hydration
I love my Estee Lauder Daywear. It has a nice light fragrance and it is light and creamy to put on. It absorbs great and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I love that it has SPF to keep my skin safe outdoors.
05/09/2019
My skin is super dry and the type of moisture it gives to the skin is great , u just need a little product and it does its work, it’s a bit expensive but money is worth it
28/08/2019
Wonderful
It is plenty of moisture and very light weight. Not heavy and greasy.
27/08/2019
Light as air!
I really like the product. It feels like a mix between moisturizer and moisture surge combined in one. It's light and absorbs quickly. That's really important to me since I can't stand anything that feels heavy on my face.
21/08/2019
Love this product so much!
The Estee Lauder DayWear moisturizer is one of the best moisturizers I've tried, hands down. It provides great hydration, has SPF in it, it feels so cool and refreshing during application, and it smells great. One of my favorite skincare products I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.
17/08/2019
Best eye cream
Best eye cream Light fills in fine lines, face is soft and it makes makeup glide on smooth and silky, keeps on leeping face firm all day Love it and would buy it for my sister,