4.7 5 0 96 96 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

05/09/2019
My skin is super dry and the type of moisture it gives to the skin is great , u just need a little product and it does its work, it’s a bit expensive but money is worth it
28/08/2019
Wonderful
It is plenty of moisture and very light weight. Not heavy and greasy.
27/08/2019
Light as air!
I really like the product. It feels like a mix between moisturizer and moisture surge combined in one. It's light and absorbs quickly. That's really important to me since I can't stand anything that feels heavy on my face.
21/08/2019
Love this product so much!
The Estee Lauder DayWear moisturizer is one of the best moisturizers I've tried, hands down. It provides great hydration, has SPF in it, it feels so cool and refreshing during application, and it smells great. One of my favorite skincare products I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.
17/08/2019
Best eye cream
Best eye cream Light fills in fine lines, face is soft and it makes makeup glide on smooth and silky, keeps on leeping face firm all day Love it and would buy it for my sister,
03/07/2019
Soft and silky
This stuff is what dreams are made of. Estee Lauder has been a part of the life of all the women in my family for ages, they never seem to upset. If you like gorgeous silky smooth skin, then this is your product! I definitely recommend
15/06/2019
L'Oreal
I only buy L'OREAL products...they ACTUALLY work! And you don't pay a fortune!
27/05/2019
HYDRATION
Ok, so you have dry skin.... this is for you. I have used Estèe Lauder and this Daywear takes the cake.. love this.
22/05/2019
Awesome
great hydration without the oil; hard to find in a facial product
13/05/2019
My go to moisturizer
This is my daily moisturizer, I recommend it. My skin feels softer and firmer and I like that it has SPF protection. I don't think it's still working 12+ hours later but it's a good moisturizer whether my skin is dry or not.
09/05/2019
Estee Lauder DayWear
This is a great sorbet creme no doubt, but I do not recommend it for anybody older than 25. Once you get the 25 mark I suggest you bump up to Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Plus as it actually helps with wrinkles and the overall appearance of discoloration. This, simply put, helps moisturize and gives a VERY light SPF 15.
25/04/2019
Effective
Ok so I have dry and oily skin that causes my face to break out. I've tried different brands but no help. I discovered this products by researching and reading reviews about this product and I was amazed about all the good reviews I've been seeing so I give it a try. I was so happy with It! After weeks of using it, my fave started to get smoother and clears all the blemishes and uneven skintone i have on my face. It's so smooth and I can never go back to cheap products I've been ever again! This product is a life saver!! You should try it.
24/04/2019
actually helps
During my pregnancy my skin was horrible, super dry and dark spot. I went to Macy’s and the sales rep. Recommend it to me it was pricey like $54 but oh boy!!! It helps a lot. I don’t regret my purchased .
05/04/2019
Very very good
I m in love with this product. It's very hydrating and non greasy and add add glow in ones face . Yes it is little pricey as it is a brand in itself but believe me the price if the product is worth it .
04/04/2019
I liked this product a lot. Very hydrating and soaks in quickly.