4.7 5 0 125 125 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

22/11/2021
Love it!
It's very light but provides enough hydration, not oily at all. I like that it has SPF 15, double foundation in jar.
13/10/2021
AMAZING!
I love this Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme Broad Spectrum SPF15. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. I apply it after my anti aging serum and before my make-up, it absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my face feel oily. I really like this face creme!
08/10/2021
It's just OK
I got a sample size of this from my Nordstrom purchase, and it seems just ok for me. A little too greasy to use in the summer, and it's only SPF15.
03/10/2021
Fabulous Skin Cream
This skin care is so awesome. When I put if on in the morning before my makeup it smoothly goes right into my skin as if I am wearing nothing and my skin become so soft and smooth.
27/09/2021
Great skincare
This skincare is very nice. Good to take care of yourself.
24/09/2021
Excellent
Very super nice product and very good for my skin
06/08/2021
Happy
Protest against sun. Light and easily absorbed. Boost cells. You must go deed into your pocket though but worth it.
04/08/2021
Perfection!
Estee Lauder does it again! This is a marvelous day cream! Very hydrating and feels super luxurious on the skin. I had a deluxe sample of this and it lasted for about 6 weeks. A little bit goes a long way! Do not over apply! Only use as much as you actually need. If you apply too much, it gets very heavy. This is a nice lightweight moisturizer that works well with other skincare products and foundations. I had zero issues with this and I definitely recommend it!
03/08/2021
Recommended
I'm absolutely in love with this cream. It's lightweight and my face feels fresh and youthful. From me definitely recommended
20/07/2021
love the feel under my makeup
I only got a trial size of this; however, a little goes a long way. I love Estee Lauder and I am a skin care addict. I love that this goes on so light and has the spf 15 to wear under my makeup! Makeup went on very smooth over this.
03/07/2021
Effective Day Cream
This cream is lightweight and hydrating. It has a light pleasant scent to it but nothing overpowering. It has a nice creamy consistency that gets absorbed with ease into the skin. There is no sticky/tacky feeling left behind. I have noticed a slight reduction of fine lines on my face due to this cream. My skin also looks more plump and youthful. I would definitely recommend this cream to my family and friends.
14/06/2021
Nice stuff
Ok so this cream is lightweight and it has a nice feel good effect on your face and neck afterwards. I recommend to anyone . Yes for me!
04/06/2021
ESTEE LAUDER
Owesome cream and very excellent on my face I love it.and I will love more to use it even my skin so soft and moisture. I feel refreshing all day. I would recommend this product who was looking for moisturizing cream. Azing
02/06/2021
Awesome hydration cream
My face has never felt more refreshed as it has since I started using this hydration cream. Absolutely amazing. No improvements needed
17/04/2021
LOVE it
It is very cooling on the skin and I love the feel to it. It feels smoothe and non-sticky. It leaves my skin silky smoothe and bouncy.