4.7 5 0 145 145 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

18/11/2022
Great facial product
This is an amazing facial product. 8t feels very nice and high class for your skin. It’s not oily or greasy feeling at all! The scent isn’t overpowering or gross either. It’s a great facial product to use daily.
17/11/2022
Pampering at its finest
I’ve been using this product for a while now. Not oily or greasy at all. One of my favorite daily routine facial products
10/11/2022
Amazing!
I use the product everyday. If I’m going to wear makeup, I start by cleansing my face. I let my face air dry & I put this product on before I start putting on makeup. It’s really great. I like how it has spf. Estée Lauder is an amazing brand.
24/09/2022
Supreme hydration
I love how much hydration that this provides. It glides on like silk and made my skin feel super soft. It is moisturizing but not oily which is a plus for my combination skin.
01/09/2022
Very hydrating
I love anything from Estee Lauder especially their skincare line. When I tired this one, I knew I would love it, it make my face so hydrated and smooth, now I can't 100 % tell you that it would work for 72hrs cause I don't leave it on for that long before I wash it off and reply it but info know my face is always hydrated.
05/08/2022
Love estee lauder product
I have used many products from Estere Lauder and love them so much. this product works great and keeps my skin moist all day. I don't know about the 72H hydration effect because I always wash my face twice a day. but for daily use, this product is great
05/08/2022
Really love this moisturizer by Estée Lauder. It glides on smoothly, absorbs easily, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It’s not greasy and my skin feels well nourished.
07/06/2022
One of my favs
I absolutely love this Estee Lauder moisturizer, it's one of my tried and trues. I have very sensitive skin, so I really have to watch would I put on my face. This doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
01/06/2022
Excellent Stuff
Very light, does not make skin shine.Has a light,clean scent.I will definitely buy this again.
30/05/2022
Amazing product!!!
I absolutely love the Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme Broad Spectrum SPF15!!! It is SO hydrating and lasts all day underneath my makeup! A little goes a long way!
25/03/2022
My go to every day moisturizer
Estee Lauder is definitely one of my favorite skin care brands. This product is the perfect level of moisture for my skin type, as I have combination skin. It is not too heavy or light. It is also important to me that it has the SPF, as I have fair skin. You only need a tiny dab on your finger for your whole face, and it lasts all day for me. In the winter I need something a little heavier, but it is my go to for summer.
09/03/2022
Wow this really brightens my skin!!
I love this Estée Lauder moisturizer it brightens and hydrates my dull skin making me feel runway worthy. My skin looks radiant and youthful. Everyone says I look way younger then my age!
03/03/2022
Moisture and nice light scent
I used this while I worked for Lauder. It is definitely moisturizing. It has a very subtle scent of cucumber. It didn’t disappoint. I Recommend this fir age groups of late teens through twenties.
03/03/2022
Refreshing
I used to work for Estée Lauder behind the makeup counter. They have great ingredients and they are a reasonable cost. Their moisturizer is gentle on the skin while getting the job done.
11/02/2022
A great moisturizer makes my skin so smooth and hydrated and a small amount will definitely do the job, smells great and is very gentle on my skin. It is expensive but it was worth it.