Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant 72H-Hydration Sorbet Creme Broad Spectrum SPF15

4.7 5 0 113 113 Hydra-light. Hydra-fresh. 72-hour hydration. Powerful protection.

30/03/2019
So silky
I really like this moisturizer. It is very lightweight and silky. Seems to last all day. SPF 15 is a plus.
29/03/2019
Love this!!
Estée Lauder products are always up to mark. The exclusive product makes your skin more luminous and silky and giving smooth texture to your skin. Totally recommended
25/03/2019
Inconclusive for me
I loooooove Estee Lauder makeup but their skincare is just ok. Not sure if I saw any anti-aging, anti-oxidant properties. Also I don't think SPF 15 will do you any good, I still put another layer of sunscreen on top. But I like the texture and it is moisturizing so I would give it an average 3 stars.
24/03/2019
Humecta y protege
Humectante facial, brinda humedad a la piel. Fragancia agradable. No es graso, perfecto para uso diario.
20/03/2019
Beauty Cream
Love this product! My skin just thursts for this product. It is silky smooth and hydrates so well. I have used Estee Lauder products for years.
20/03/2019
Hydrating
This moisturizer is so light weight and hydrating. Leaves your skin so soft. I love that I get to have a cream to keep my skin soft and smooth, and an spf is an added bonus!
Good Product
This is a good everyday use product. The added benefit of SPF certainly makes it more appealing. Estee Lauder are known for their quality products and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!
One of the best
Omg! This is a piece of heaven! Im so inlove with this cream and everything about estée Lauder products! Its very lightweight and leaving you skin so smooth and glowing . This is my go to cream.and the best cream I've ever have in my whole life! I highly recommend this!
Silky skin
This Estee Lauder day wear has a nice silky wear to it. It has SPF 15 in it so it perfect for younto wear with or without makeup.
12/03/2019
Love this stuff
This is my new HG, it feels so good on the skin, keeps my face hydrated while protecting me from the sun, what else can I ask for. Would definitely recommend.
12/03/2019
Super Moisturizing
This is a terrific product by Estée Lauder. It goes on silky and smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
10/03/2019
Love it!!
Skin feels real soft & hydrated! Great product! Would definitely recommend
05/03/2019
face cream
I love this stuff it makes your skin feel amazing and leaves your face sooo soft. smells amazing also!
04/03/2019
No good
Plus to expensive plus not worth the money i will not recommend
02/03/2019
The only product I use!
I've been using this Estee Lauder product for the past 5 years and just love it! It goes on smoothly and moisturizes my face throughout the day. I especially like that it provides me with SPF protection too. A little goes a long way!