Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lavender 35 Count

02/07/2020
Smells nice and works well. Very easy to use. Every one in my family liked them
02/07/2020
Didn't quite smell like lavender but oh wow they got stuff clean. Even stuck on stuff with minimum scrubbing required. I'm happy.
01/07/2020
After trying the Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes, I’ll have to say I’m a little disappointed. The wipes are very thin and the fibers are easily left behind after cleaning up a mess. The fragrance is quite similar to the Fabuloso that comes in the larger containers but it’s not very pleasant to wipe down kitchen cooking surfaces with. Overall, I would like to see the wipes built a little stronger and less potent on the fragrance.
01/07/2020
Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes get the job done. They are nice sized and smell terrific. I wiped down countertops in the kitchen as well as wiping the inside of my refrigerator. I used them to clean in the bathroom as well with the confidence of knowing they were disinfecting along with cleaning. I am completely satisfied with these disinfecting wipes.
01/07/2020
It’s a really good products but they only thing I didn’t like is the wipes are dry
01/07/2020
Although I am not a fan of lavender scented products, this is a time I can look past that. They work well and they dont leave a residue or streaks. I would recommend this product.
01/07/2020
I LOVED the Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes, Lavender. I normally use the liquid kind but having this in the wipes is the cherry on top. I will definitely buy some soon.
01/07/2020
This product works really well! I tried these wipes on electronics and they cleaned my items thoroughly without harming them. Also, these wipes are moist, so I don't have to get extra ones while using them.
Long lasting smell
They're wetter than most wipes so u can use them longer on a surface. The fresh lavender scent stays in the air. Love this product!
30/06/2020
The smell is a little strong but, I love the durability and cleaning power.
30/06/2020
I liked the clean lavender scent of the wipes and liked the easy access that they provided while cleaning. However I did think that the wipes dried out quick while using them and didn’t last long. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product.
30/06/2020
They cleaned well, but the smell was so overwhelming it gave me a headache.
30/06/2020
It has a great scent which stays for a long time. It is perfect to clean the kitchen top and spills.
30/06/2020
I really liked the scent of the lavender, it was powerful in getting into dirty spots. The wipes material could be a bit better, if it had a little rougher texture, it would make it better for caked on areas, and to make cleaning a bit faster, but all in all I really love this product.
29/06/2020
They smell wonderful and dont leave streaks like other cleaning wipes do.