Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lavender 35 Count

Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lavender 35 Count

26/06/2020
Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes are great! They clean well, are durable and strong and aren't too wet or dry. They have the perfect dampness to them and don't rip easily. I really like how they smell! I love scented stuff so I don't think the scent is too strong but that's just me. I used them in my kitchen on the stove knobs and they definitely brightened and cleaned them well. I also used them on my cabinet handles and trashcan and I'm happy with their performance. I don't regularly use disinfecting wipes but I did like these anyway and recommend them.
26/06/2020
I was expecting this product to be like the Clorox wipes. The scent is nice. The wipes feel a bit dry like they have sat out and there is nothing on the wipes. Overall the product isn’t to bad. Dosent give me the peace of mind though of germs being disinfected like other brands.
24/06/2020
I received this product as a free sample and it came at the right time. During these uncertain times, a cleaner like this was very important to have. I didn't know this brand made disinfecting wipes, so I was really happy with the results. I used it on all my different surfaces like glass, countertops, appliances and it left a nice lavender scent while killing all the germs. It didn't leave any residue behind or streaks on the glass which was good because other wipes I used left those horrible marks. I told friends about it and they agreed that it was great to use. Compared to other wipes I used, I really like this scent a lot as it's calming while cleaning. I also like that it didn't leave a sticky feeling on my hands while using to clean. I highly recommend these wipes to everyone, hoping they'll get the same great results I got when used for cleaning. I will definitely buy in the future when needed. Kudos to a great brand on this wonderful product.
24/06/2020
Everything I thought they would be! The smell is amazing just like the Lavender Fabuloso that is purple. Has just the right amount of wetness to get the job done. And the fact that they are disinfecting wipes completely tops everything! Totally recommend!
23/06/2020
These wipes are great. Love the scent of lavender. These worked well in my kitchen and washroom. Great disinfecting wipe.
23/06/2020
The wipes have a very strong odor that doesn't resemble the scent.
23/06/2020
I just love the smell and the thickness of the wipes which is easier to clean without ripping. I would recommend this product to others as I'm sure they would enjoy cleaning without having to pull so many wipes because this is thick and I only had to use ONE to wipe my counter down. Thank you for letting me try out your product and again it smells super nice!
23/06/2020
I really enjoyed these lavender scented fabuloso wipes. They wipe away dirt and grime and also disinfect leaving a beautiful scent of lavender. Know ing my house is all clean and germ free smelling amazing is more then I could ask for. these wipes are definitely recommended
23/06/2020
I love that these wipes are disinfecting, and they also smell very nice! Leaves a very refreshing scent in the room.
23/06/2020
I liked the Fabuloso Disinfecting Wipes Lavender because they get my cleaning job done while also leaving a nice Lavender scent when I'm complete. This is much nicer compared to other brands without scents.
23/06/2020
The wipes are very durable, they didnt RIP or tear when I wiped my counters. They have a wonderful scent, not too overpowering but you can smell the cleanliness of them! They were also easy to remove from the container.
23/06/2020
Not good for any scrubbing, just for wiping down surfaces. The lavender scent is overwhelming when the container is open but then doesn't last while cleaning, which is disappointing. They're fine for just an easy wipedown of a surface but the chemical smell is so strong I'm worried about safety and they're not good for harder jobs. Might be good for other people but not for me.
23/06/2020
Works great will buy and recommend to family and friend friends
22/06/2020
The fragrance was perfect leaving behind that smooth lavender smell that cleaned and disinfected every surface in my home
22/06/2020
Has a lite fresh scent, leaving the surface clean an sanitized without leaving a sticky residue behind like some scented wipes. I love that you can use them on just about every surface. I put some in a baggie an have taken them to the store with me for carts an bathroom use due to all the germs going around. Will definitely be purchasing another batch in the very near future