Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lavender 35 Count

Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lavender 35 Count

22/06/2020
These wipes are the absolute BEST wipes ever! I used them on everything when I got them! They smell so good! I’m used to the same old wipes but these work EXTRA good! I haven’t used them on anything that it didn’t clean all of the way up! I immediately went and purchased them from Walmart after receiving this sample from Fabuloso brand site and Home Tester Club. I love these wipes!
22/06/2020
I love these disinfecting wipes, I used these all throughout my home to make sure everything was clean and fresh before family visited for a weekend. I will purchase these in the future. the smell is amazing and they cleaned every surface with ease.
22/06/2020
I felt safer having this in my home. I also brought it with me when going to the grocery store. Smells great.
22/06/2020
This product is awesome and the smell is great! I've already been Googling where I can purchase these wipes. Not only do they work better than the other brands, they're cheaper as well.
22/06/2020
I used them to disinfect all the hard surfaces in my house and car. They left a very plesant scent behind. It was not over powering like some of the other brands I have used over time. They had the right amount of moisture to complete a task. I was very satisfied with this product.
22/06/2020
Disinfecting Wipes is an all-purpose wipe that cleans and disinfects with antibacterial power killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. The smell of these wipes are very unique and leave your home smelling amazing. These disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces and more. They are very easy to use however I wish there were more in the pack.
22/06/2020
These smell so good and are so simple to use. I have been using these to disinfect my doorknobs and faucets around the house. I will definitely buy these once my tub runs out and they are being sold in stores.
22/06/2020
I received Fabuloso Complete Desinfecting Wipes as a gift I had the 35 counts, Lavender scent. It smells so good and cleans up surfaces very well. The smell last for a long while and the area feels fresh like a breeze. I love this product and has recommended it to friends and families.
22/06/2020
the fabuloso wipes are great they are very moist and the have your home smelling soooo good.. will def recommend getting
22/06/2020
I liked the Fabuloso cleaning wipes. They weren't too dry, which is something I find sometimes with these types of wipes. They did not break my hands out so that was a huge plus. The scent is not my favorite, but it is okay. They clean well and are very convenient. I would love to see these in a lemon or citrus scent.
21/06/2020
It cleans really well and leaves a really good smell after. I highly recommend these disinfectant wipes.
20/06/2020
I was very pleased with Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes! I couldn't believe how good they work. The fragrance isn't to strong (like some products) and they weren't to wet or dried out. With just one cloth I cleaned almost all the tables in my home. About 5 tables in all, 4 were end tables. But the versatility of surfaces that can be cleaned by one product is amazing!! My counter tops looked amazing and I know they were clean along with being sanitized at the same time. I even used them on my wood furniture and to my surprise they looked brand new again. With the virus still lingering I'm convinced this product is going to help keep my home safe for my family!
20/06/2020
Gives A quick clean with a pleasing fresh scent behind after using. Does the job tackling minor messes or even legit be the go to for cleaning the car interior.
20/06/2020
They were nice and wet but hard to get them out . But they clean really well
20/06/2020
They smelled great, and really cleaned what I needed them to.