Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes Lemon 35 Count

03/07/2020
Love using these. They are great for anything that needs a good wipe
03/07/2020
Overall good product, but the lemon scent is overshadowed by the disinfectant scent.
02/07/2020
The disinfecting wipes with lemon is a great product. It kills 99.9 percent of germs and viruses with a fresh lemon scent.
02/07/2020
I loved how they smelled and how good it cleaned things
02/07/2020
These wipes are amazing! The smell itself will sell you on them because it smells so fresh and so clean clean! The fact that they also disinfect is an added bonus! You can use them on all surfaces even your floors! You definitely wont regret purchasing these
Smell wonderful Clean good Very easy to use Very covenant
01/07/2020
Love them. The fabric is nice and thick. They make cleaning so much easier.
01/07/2020
Disinfecting my home is very important but I am picky with what products I use. The Fabuloso Disinfecting Wipes aren't too saturated with cleansing liquid like some other wipes I used in the past. Those wipes when used took a long time to dry but Fabuloso is wet enough to feel like it is doing something, but dry enough that it isn't leaking when held and when wiped the surfaces dry quicker. The scent isn't too artificial smelling. It has a pleasant lemon scent that I love and I would definitely purchase this product again.
30/06/2020
I use to be just a bleach only girl but I try to stick to 1 cleaning product for the whole house. These Fabuloso Complete wipes are grea, I can use them in the main rooms, bathroom, kitchen and bathroom!! I can clean my bathroom and disinfect at the same time and feel good about it, especially in the times we're in right now! I loved these wipes so much, I ran to find these in my store because I knew that these were sold out and they were but I'll buy another one soon. In the meantime, my house will be clean and sparkling disinfected!!
30/06/2020
They smell good and I like the way they wipe on tables bathrooms and door knobs
30/06/2020
The lemon scent is perfect! Cleans up a small mess with one wipe. Perfect in travel bag or in the car.
30/06/2020
The disinfect wipes did there job. I like the scent of the wipes. However, the sizes of the wipes where to small.
30/06/2020
I took the Fabuloso Complete Disinfecting Wipes on a camping trip and they worked great for disinfecting fishing gear and cleaning up after cooking.
30/06/2020
Oh my gosh I love these wipes they smell so good they work so good through easy convenient the lead clothes as well so they don’t dry out easy to take on the go!
30/06/2020
I loved the smell, and they worked great on my counters in both the kitchen and bathroom. I had no problems with them tearing while I scrubbed at spots. Great product!