4.8 5 0 21 21 Fairlife Chocolate Reduced Fat Ultra-Filtered Milk has been repackaged. This kosher certified, homogenized and pasteurized product contains 50% less sugar than chocolate milk, 43% less fat than whole ultra-filtered milk, and is enriched with nine essential nutrients including 13g of high quality protein, 12g of sugar and 380mg of calcium per serving. This grade A milk is said to have been soft filtered to concentrate milk's goodness, like protein and calcium while filtering out half of the natural sugars, is free from artificial growth hormones, rBST and lactose, and retails in a 52-fl. oz. recyclable pack featuring the Real logo.l
Fairlife Chocolate Reduced Fat Ultra-Filtered Milk

26/09/2020
Great thick milk
This chocolate milk is so delicious and you can’t tell it has less sugar than the next. My whole family loves it. I sometimes use to make iced coffee. I buy this often and hope they make the strawberry in a bottle this size as well.
04/09/2020
A great chocolate milk option
One of my favorite store bought chocolate milk options! I appreciate that is a lower fat option, but doesn't skimp on taste.
03/09/2020
Smooth and refreshing
This is very good chocolate milk. It is not heavy at all and is not watery either.
02/09/2020
Less calories great taste
I buy this often. I like it that it has less calories, reduced fat and best of all it taste delicious.
01/09/2020
Best REDUCED fat chocolate milk
Again, fair life is great-I have bought this one many times and it’s rich and creamy and has a velvety finish. Although we do prefer the whole milk one, this is by far the best reduced fat chocolate milk made with pure wholesome ingredients.
28/08/2020
Fairlife low fat chocolate milk
Very tasty not only to me but more important to my kids and because it has 50 percent less sugar and 50 percent more protein this is good for my growing kids health and the milk is filtered
11/08/2020
Love
Excellent product, lactose free, high source of protein & delicious! 💖
07/08/2020
Good stuff
Taste good and my kids like it. We can taste the chocolate. Not too sweet just right. Also have good nutrition.
05/08/2020
Taste Rich!
This chocolate milk is worth the extra price. This milk is so rich and smooth it's insane. I also love that it has a longer expiration date than other milks.
02/08/2020
Love the taste! It does not have a over powering flavor. Very creamy.
23/07/2020
Fairlife Chocolate Milk
Fairlife Chocolate Milk has a deliciously creamy taste for a lowfat milk. It's chocolate flavour isn't overwhelming which is to my taste personally. What a treat!
22/07/2020
YUMM-O!
Fairlife has been quite the solution in our home. 1) I'm lactose intolerant and have an addiction to choco milk. This is devine! I put a glass in the freezer and then serve it 'on the rocks' if you will (LOL) and it's the best late-night treat. 2) If you want a good option for your kids this is definitely it! I'd like to add that their DHA Kids milk is the best too!
19/07/2020
Decent
I’m constantly looking for chocolate drinks for my dad. He’s 85 and complaining is his hobby. Surprisingly he really liked this one!
10/07/2020
A tasty alternative to plant-based milks
our family has begun trying to limit our lactose consumption due to some stomach issues we have been having. We have had decent luck with Almond Milk and soy, but as someone who loves a cold glass of chocolate milk something was always lacking. I hadn't realized there was a lactose free chocolate dairy milk option available until I stumbled upon this at Walmart. I can happily say you can not tell the difference between this an traditional reduced fat chocolate milk except this doesn't upset my stomach. The price was also on-par with traditional milk offerings, certainly more affordable than almond milk and chocolate syrup. This is now a staple in my weekly shopping list.
02/07/2020
Happy Find!
I found out the hard way after giving birth to my son that regular milk makes us sick. It took me awhile to figure out why we both had constant stomach aches, so I opted for almond or soy milk if I had to drink it. I came across this lactose free milk which I didn’t even know existed a few days ago at our local grocery store. I gave it a shot, and fell in love! I love my chocolate milk, and the thought of giving it up completely made me sad. This tastes like regular milk, with a rich chocolate flavor. Neither my son or I had an adverse side effects! I will keep this brand on hand always! It is a little more pricey, so I wouldn’t rely on just that one carton for a family unless everyone had an allergy to lactose.