4.6 5 0 80 80 fairlife Nutrition Plan is a high protein and low sugar nutrition shake made to help you achieve your health goals
fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate Nutrition Shake

10/01/2021
10 Stars
These are the BEST. I’ve tried several protein shakes and this is an excellent shake. I buy 2 12pks every 2-3 weeks. They fill me up for breakfast and sometimes I have them for breakfast and lunch. The chocolate is so creamy and doesn’t have a protein powder taste and the vanilla taste like ice cream. So yourself a favor and get you a case $15 at Sams. You will not be disappointed.
16/11/2020
Perfect
I purchased this product because of the low sugar and it is really good
18/03/2020
Fair life milk
This is such a great item that is in store and I honestly recommend this product to others whom have not tried this and honestly it is worth your money .you can find these any where such as target , and other stores .
29/02/2020
Good for you!
I purchased this product because of the low sugar but higher in protein aspect. These are easy to grab and go and make for a good breakfast. You have to shake well, and keep in mind it’s more of a protein drink taste as compared to just milk.
23/02/2020
Tastes Great - Extra Protein Win/Win
I purchased this product during a time that my health was compromised and my nutritional intake was poor. I bought it because it offered much more protein than any other product. It is low fat and organic to boot. The benefits were quite notable. I healed more quickly and gained some needed weight. It tasted so good, I had no problem sipping it all day.
25/11/2019
Thick
Chocolate milk is a weakness for me. I go through a gallon every 2 days. It's a must in my daily life. Some like soda or their energy drinks. Chocolate milk is mine. This to me is very thick not creamy almost chalky. Had to shake up every took a drink and didn't evencfunush the bottle.
21/11/2019
Farm fresh!
With a lot of protein/healthy drinks, you have all the good stuff in them but lack on taste. Not this one. It not only has all the goods but it taste good! Most you have to "choke down" due to the taste. Fairlife can help with being healthier and you actually enjoy it.
01/09/2019
Great taste
I really love these fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate Nutrition Shake since they have great taste and flavor but also really great to take on the go. I also like that they are healthy way to get something tasty plus have tons of protein
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
This is smooth and rich the added nutrients of the product is a big plus I will be buying this product again
21/08/2019
fairlife
I really liked the taste if this drank and it has protein and the chocolate flavor taste so much like chocolate and it makes my health good long with regular diet meals and it smooth taste is great
20/08/2019
The Best Ever!!!
I am a bit iffy about protein drinks, I’ve had many that have been flops. I tried this a few weeks ago and it was amazing, I will definitely be buying more in the future, they’re delicious!!
19/08/2019
Best tasting protein drink!
I'm a gastric bypass patient and this is the best protein shake I've tried! (I've tried MANY!) The taste is amazing definitely worth the extra money I spend on it!
04/08/2019
One of my favorite premade shakes
This shake is delicious and it's not as expensive as some other options on the market. I wish the calories were a little lower but it makes sense with the protein content (and the sugar in the flavoring)! Give this one a try!
25/07/2019
Very bad.
If Fairlife wasn’t bad enough for having abused the cows on their farms, this product was really bad. It had a weird texture and taste to it (especially the aftertaste). I do not support Fairlife whatsoever.
18/07/2019
Not worth it.
I don't need it but if I did, I would go with something else as this is way too high priced and awful tasting. I tried putting it in the fridge but still an awful taste.