4.6 5 0 73 73 fairlife Nutrition Plan is a high protein and low sugar nutrition shake made to help you achieve your health goals

yum
awsome great product wouldnt hesitate to buy again
Feliz
Muy recomendable es fantástico me encanta!!!!!?!!!!!
Excellent source of protein
I bought this product when my neurologist became concerned with my weight loss. Some of my MS medication makes me lose my appetite. The fairlife protein shakes are creamy and taste amazingly well! I'm very happy with this product and choose it over other brands. I just wish they put out more coupons for it. Sometimes eating table food is impossible for me and this is my only source of food.
Delicioso
Uso estas batidas nutritivas todos los dias porque quiero mantener mi cuerpo y estas me ayudan permitiendo estar un largo periodo llena, satisfecha y sin necesidad de otros alimentos y a su vez estoy consumiendo algo saludable y apirtando nutrientes al cuerpos. Los amo..
Yummy!
This was a great go to when I had no time to make something to eat for lunch and wanted to make sure I had protein. Lived the fact it comes in chocolate so it helps curve my sweet tooth!
Excellent
Taste really good .just a strong chocalate flavor to me.
4/7/2019
Tastes great
I tried this product when a medication I am on killed my appetite and I was losing weight. This tasted great and I was able to maintain my weight.
4/6/2019
Chocolate Milk Alternative
Tried this product when my dr. recommended it to me. Loving this protein drink. It has the recommended amount of protein for me and takes just like regular chocolate milk. Loving it!
4/6/2019
Fairlife milkshake
Excellent product!! Taste and consistency very good!!! Feels and tastes like milk, or milk shake that's real, not watered down
Great for the value
My wife and I love the taste and how well it worked.
Protein
These were some of the best I tried smoother than most greattast
Fairlife chocolate milk
I love Fairlife chocolate milk, it's so creamy and has a rich chocolate taste. There is no after taste, it's high in protein, so now I continue to drink it because of the high protein, it gives you energy that lasts for hours.
4/5/2019
Great for weight loss plans
My dietician recommended this for my weight loss program. Tastes great and nice packaging for travel.
4/5/2019
Yummy, Healthy, and packed with protein
I love the taste of these protein drinks. They have a nice consistency -- not too thick, not grainy. The flavor is rich and chocolatey. I like to take half of a chocolate bottle plus half of a banana bottle and mix them together!
tasty
very tasty way to get the protein your body needs.