4.6 5 0 67 67 fairlife Nutrition Plan is a high protein and low sugar nutrition shake made to help you achieve your health goals
fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate Nutrition Shake

Protein
These were some of the best I tried smoother than most greattast
Fairlife chocolate milk
I love Fairlife chocolate milk, it's so creamy and has a rich chocolate taste. There is no after taste, it's high in protein, so now I continue to drink it because of the high protein, it gives you energy that lasts for hours.
05/04/2019
Great for weight loss plans
My dietician recommended this for my weight loss program. Tastes great and nice packaging for travel.
05/04/2019
Yummy, Healthy, and packed with protein
I love the taste of these protein drinks. They have a nice consistency -- not too thick, not grainy. The flavor is rich and chocolatey. I like to take half of a chocolate bottle plus half of a banana bottle and mix them together!
tasty
very tasty way to get the protein your body needs.
05/04/2019
My son loves this product he drinks it every night, it is his favorite. I love that it has the protein and vitamins he needs.
Great taste
My family really liked the taste. It's worth what you pay for it, it's a wholesome great tasting drink.
Fa!rlife
I usually purchase Nesquik chocolate milk. I was looking for something filling without all the sugar. I was very pleasantly surprised at how great this tasted! I am definitely going to be looking for this at the stores now.
05/04/2019
Best high protein low cal milkshake
Outstanding flavor, sweetness and texture. Low 150 calories. Best in class. Fair life seems to be the leader in this type of product.
Best there is
This chocolate milk is the BEST! My 10 year old loves it and he is so picky. For it to be gluten free & less sugar & lactose free it tastes delicious.
excellent meal replacement
These taste better than a milk shake and give me all the protein I need!
The best out there
It has a very good flavor and its smooth and the chocolate is very good
Best product
Best product namaste to you and your family a very happy
this is the best
I found this for my son and me to drink because I have tummy issues and he has milk allergies but this is great it's smooth helps with digestive issues goes down a good great flavor
04/04/2019
Good Health ways
This was a good product I tried and it is good for you