4.8 5 0 462 462 Specially formulated to eliminate your tough or strong pet odors.
Febreze AIR Effects Heavy Duty Pet Freshener Spray

21/12/2020
Awesome product!
We have a little Chihuahua, of course we don't want the house to smell like him! These work great, not to overpowering at all. Great smell that lasts. Highly recommend for anyone with pets.
30/11/2020
Love love love
If i could rate this 10 stars i would. It's awesome. Helps with pet beds and such. Great clean smell. Doesn't take a lot.
19/10/2020
Love these products
I use these in many different scents. Love them! Scent is long lasting
19/09/2020
wonderful
i love this product my dogs can leave some odors in the air if yoy know what i mean, and also after the go outside and roll around and lay in their dog beds they tend to stink it up, this product really eliminates their odors
09/09/2020
Smells great
I love febreze. All different types. We use the pet spray regularly. It definitely takes the funky dog smells away that can build up over the day. I even use it in basement to cover up that musty smell.
27/08/2020
I have a cat at home and this spray has helped me eliminating my pet's tough odors. It has a very nice smell. I spray a small amount and it leaves a fresh scent.
02/08/2020
Fantastic smelling product!!
I'm usually more of a fan of the febreze one products because they don't have the aerosol smell to them. However, these don't have that strong after smell that you get from some aerosol products. I have two dogs and use this around their dog beds and it's made a huge difference for my rooms. This product is now a part of my regular shopping list.
01/07/2020
Love it!!
Great! Not overwhelming, doesn't drench or leave wetness behind. Highly recommended!! Would definitely purchase & use again!!
28/06/2020
El mejor!!!
Me encanta su aroma... excelente para el hogar y para que los aromas desagradables desaparezcan y súper ayuda para que el ambiente se sienta limpio y fresco.
25/06/2020
Febreze
Febreze AIR Effects Heavy Duty Pet Freshener Spray. This smells really good
25/06/2020
Where have you been my whole life ??
This product takes care of every odor in the home of 2 dogs who think playing in the water outside and coming in to the house is so much fun. I love the way the odor does not stay when they come in.
17/06/2020
WORKS GREAT
This stuff smells great! I have 3 cats and 4 litter boxes. The first time I sprayed this I was totally amazed at how well this worked. I also have a senior dog that forgets to do his business outside so I sprayed this after one of his accidents and the smell disappeared immediately! This stuff is amazing! I recommend anyone who has pets to try this! You'll love it and keep on hand. It helps with cooking smells, garbage etc... The price is great also!
12/06/2020
Works Perfectly!!
I bought this when I got my dog, and it has been working amazingly!! I used the product whenever my dog had accidents, and it got rid of the smell right away. The scent that is produced is fresh as well.
02/06/2020
Air freshener
I really like this stuff I have a German Shepard and she can be stinky and this seems to eliminate a lot of the smell
02/06/2020
Recommend
Must have for pet owners. Rids the air and fabric from pet odors.