Febreze AIR Effects Heavy Duty Pet Freshener Spray

• 4.9 out of 5 from

Specially formulated to eliminate your tough or strong pet odors.

Katie (LA Vista)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've used many products but this covers up a lot of my teenagers animal smells. They have rodent pets, nothing else really worked to mask that smell. I have no issue paying the extra, well worth it

Jessica (Pineville)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have 3 dogs and a 2 year old 24/7 and this febreeze for animals works great. I love it!

Laura (MIDDLESBORO)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

It works very well and I would definately use it again.

Stephen (Milwaukee)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This Febreze spray is perfect to spray a little around the house after cleaning. The smell does not linger in a bad way but instead just makes it feel fresher in whatever room you spray it in. It will cover up any smell like cigarette smoke or a dog. The price is perfect the only thing better could be something that you plug in and it sprays for you every once and a while.

Jim (CRAWFORDSVILLE)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like this product and will keep buying it it takes the smell out of a lot of things.

Lisa (Robertsdale)

• 4 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this product! I've tried other brands, but nothing compares to Febreze. It is great at getting rid of the odors from my pets.

Sarah (Lake Placid)

• 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I used this in our basement where we have kitty litter- it worked well and removed the smell!

Lissa (Jeanerette)

• 12 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this stuff! I have 4 dogs in the house and 1 is a puppy we are working on potty trainging and even though we're working on it she still sometimes has accidents and after i clean it up I spray this and it makes the whole house smell awesome!

Erica (Greenfield)

• 8 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is honestly the best febreze for having any animals in the house it gets rid of the wet dog smell or even smells from accidents from Puppies

Dania (Orlando)

1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love the way this smells. It literally leaves the whole room smelling great and eliminates any unwanted scents in the home.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours