Febreze AIR Effects Heavy Duty Pet Freshener Spray

• 4.9 out of 5 from

Specially formulated to eliminate your tough or strong pet odors.

Carissa (Columbus)

• Review
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

They smell so wonderful and really to take any nasty smell away. The great smell lasts a long time as well.

Dawn (Portland)

• 0 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Had my hopes too high I guess let myself down did not smell it near as good as it. I thought it was going to do not cover up a pee smell whatsoever

Alice (Big Bear Lake)

• 0 Upload
  • 0 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Anytime I need to freshen up the room or something that doesn’t smell fresh but isn’t washable I go for febreze

Erin (Redmond)

• 5 Comments
3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This spray works great for quickly covering up pet smells. We have 5 dogs and 1 cat that are indoor/outdoor pets which causes a lot of different smells to flood our home. This spray covers them up and seems to last for quite a while. No more wet dog smell stuck on the furniture.

Savannah (Forest Grove)

• 6 Comments
3/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

We live in a household with 3 dogs. Freshness is key! We love this product! My house smells wonderful!

Matthew (Jonesborough)

• 2 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was going thru the store getting some groceries and was looking for something to refresh my animals pet bed in between washes and i have tried all kinds of stuff and this is the best and smells the best and not only did it work for the pet beds it works all around the house I highly recommend

Brandy (Oklahoma City)

• 1 Comment
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I always swear by febreeze sprays but this pet one is by far amazing! My dog always smells when getting a bath and playing outside, so I spray this and bam! No more stinky house, it refreshes your household.

Virginia (Green Forest)

• 3 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Frebreeze is one of my all time gotta have products. So I will always try any new product they come out with. I really liked this because with two dogs and three cats anything that makes my house odorless. I have to have lol.

Nicole (Cave Creek)

• 3 Comments
3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this air freshener. Not the overwhelming, sticky sweet smell of some brands. We are home to two smelly pups who like to jump in the pool and then on the couch. This works perfectly on my cloth sofa to freshen it as well as the air in the room. Highly recommend for pet homes.

Patricia (Tampa)

• 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I recently quit smoking but the lingering smells were still there. I tried this product and it worked after three days of spraying the rug and upholstered furniture. Left just a hint of freshness without an overwhelming smell

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours