4.8 5 0 1195 1195 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,195 Reviews

7/8/2019
Strong- but effective scent
This product is a great air freshener. I used it all the time when I was raising a puppy. It eliminates order and substitutes a fresh laundry smell. However, the aroma is strong. Would not recommend for sensitive noses.
7/4/2019
Love this product
I love the way this smells. It is not overbearing. I like the design and they way that it sprays like a mist.
7/2/2019
Leaves your home smelling fresh
The freshness of this is amazing! Spray your entire house to eliminate unwanted odors!
6/28/2019
Smell
Great for quick freshen ups, when you’re on the run too. I used to keep this in my car and give it a quick spray and go. But smell doesn’t last long, for the price. This is why I don’t purchase any longer. I recommend for small areas, like the bathroom, the smell lingers a bit longer.
6/26/2019
Air freshener
This is a waste of money they cost $3 or $4 in some stores the smell doesn't last long at all maybe 10min so i dont buy these
6/7/2019
The best
These products are my favorite and I think it's the best air freshener there is. I use island fresh scent and my home always smells great
5/5/2019
Great smell
I always go for Febreze when I need to get rid of any unpleasant odors. I love that it doesn't just cover up the odor but eliminates it. It smells great and it doesn't take a lot of it to get the job done.
4/23/2019
smells amazing
I love this product. Gain Febreze leaves my dorm smelling amazing. it leaves a refreshing smell and doesn't harm animals which is amazing as one of my dormmates has a ESA dog. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a good smelling home.
3/29/2019
Great scent!
I really like febreze. I also love all things gain. So I for sure love this. I like that this is not harmful to cats and dogs. They do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants. It really does make your house smell very good, and it does not just cover it up. I really enjoy this and I recommend this to other!
3/20/2019
Smells great
I love the smell of this stuff. It’s long lasting and just makes your home smell clean. I keep a can of this on hand at all times.
3/6/2019
The BEST smell!
I have always used Gain detergent, because nothing beats that lovely scent! I was so excited when they made Febreze with the Gain scent! Yes! Now my house smells awesome without having to do laundry FIRST!
3/4/2019
love it
Love Febreeze air spray leaves my rooms smelling their best and long lasting. Also love the varity of different scents. It is a bit pricey but its well worth it.
3/2/2019
Excellent air Refresher
This air refresher leaves my home with a nice scent. It is long lasting and eliminates unwanted odors quickly leaving a clean, pleasant refreshing scent.
2/27/2019
Doesn’t smell as well as other the others.
I like Febreze but not this fragrance I think it’s so overwhelming gives me a headache. I’ll pick a different fragrance before this one.
2/18/2019
Always on hand
This is by far the best smelling Febreze sent out there. The Gain and febreze together is the very best. It's not only makes my home and office smell great but it changes your mood. I get so many compliments on how great my home of always smelling.