4.8 5 0 1290 1290 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,290 Reviews

13/10/2019
Smells good
I use this after I clean the house or room well every where mostly. This makes my house smell amazing and makes it smell like I was doing laundry when in fact I just finished cleaning. I would totally recommend this product to anyone that wants to make their living space more aromatic
12/10/2019
Recommend
I really like Febreze air fresheners for the room and also their other some of their other products are really good as well would recommend them and they have really great scents.
11/10/2019
Refreshing
Like this sent so well. Use it at home and at our church to keep it fresh smelling.
10/10/2019
Loved this
Very effective and the scent was not too strong leaving a clean smell to the room
07/10/2019
Smells so good!
I love this product, along with several others from Febreze!! I spray it all around my home, in my bathroom, bedroom, my daughter's bedrooms, kitchen, and the smell lasts and makes any room refreshed and smelling clean!!!
06/10/2019
Smells awesome!!
I tried this air freshener and love the way it smells and I have 2 teen boys and a dog. ...believe me they can get smelly...and it just took the odor out of my home !!!! I LOVE IT !!
06/10/2019
Febreeze
I love febreeze. Makes my rooms smell so fresh and clean. Not heavily scented at all.
REFRESHING
Easy to use. Takes care of the unwanted smell without leaving a heavy fragrance behind.
05/10/2019
It tells just like gain.
It smells just like Gain. My husband thought I redid our laundry.
febreeze
i love the smell of this febreeze adding gain to the bottle makes it better!
Wow
My favorite scent they have! Smells so fresh and clean
03/10/2019
Febreze is a must have!
Smell is amazing! Keeps odors out of home and freshens up your house. This is one of those items I go to everyday!
Refreshed!
I use Febreze to refresh the lymphedema leg wrapping garments after I use the Flexitouch pump every night to reduce the size of my leg. I keep Febreze nearby so I can spray the garments and let them refresh and dry during the day.
Best Pet Refresh
I have been pet sitting a friends dog. Not used to a pet I notice odors easily. When the room smells doggie a quick spray refreshes the air and lasts many hours. Also banishes cooking odors.
Febreze Air With Gain
I love Febreze products, but when Gain was added to it, it took Febreze to a whole new level. I will never purchase anything but Febreze.