4.8 5 0 1372 1372 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,372 Reviews

25/12/2020
Smells so good
I loved using this. It not only smells amazing but it gets rid of the odor completely. I hate it when my house smells after I cook and the house with smell like old food. So I go over the house and spray the curtains and cloth around the house and then it smells fresh and clean again.
21/12/2020
Pure yumminess!
Febreeze never fails to amaze! I love this brand and all its scents! Never overpowering and last forever! This one is no exception! Highly recommend for anyone and any room in your house!
15/12/2020
Favorite scents
I love gain laundry detergent.Febreze with the wonderful scent of gain which last forever. It doesn’t just hang in the air it’s a very light, clean scent. If you love gain you will absolutely love this.
25/11/2020
Love the scent
I love the scent it makes the room(s) smell like I washed some laundry. It smells amazing who wouldn’t love for their rooms to smell clean. Especially if your trying to hide the terrible scents in the air.
21/11/2020
Smells great
I've been buying this spray for months now. My whole house smells wonderful and lasted all day long
10/11/2020
I would choose a different scent
My desk is right by the restroom in the office, so whenever someone goes, I spray some febreze air freshener in there. I ran out and decided to grab this one at the store to try something new. It doesn't do as good of a job as the other scents I've used, but it does help.
25/10/2020
Great!
Overall a great product! Love the smell and how long it lasts. The trigger to spray could be made better though. Tend to break and then you cant use it anymore. Other than that its awesome!
21/10/2020
Gain clean
I really like the clean smell of gain and this smell just like it
14/10/2020
Febreeze
Leaves my house smelling fresh. A little goes a long way and the scent lingers for a long time.
13/09/2020
Smells Just Like Laundry
I'm a Febreze fan naturally and think adding the Gain scents to them just made them even better. I love the smell of clean laundry and spraying this mimics the smell. I use it for all rooms
28/08/2020
its ok
for me, it's ok....my husband has a sensitive nose....If the smell is too strong it will make him sick so far this kind of air freshener pass his sensitive nose(sense of smell)...
26/08/2020
Air freshener
This product is good but the scent doesn't last as long as advertised. I use this in my bathroom for after use rather than a house spray because the smell only lasts a few minutes. Perfect for covering up bathroom odors
23/08/2020
Not an overpowering scent
This helps to eliminate odors without overpowering you with fragrance.
11/08/2020
Laundry Fresh
I keep this everywhere. I Love the way it take the smell of a place right out of your clothes and makes them smell like they just came out of the laundry. I especially like them for jeans.
02/08/2020
Love the clean, fresh gain scent
Knocks out foul odors in Pune swoop. Love to use this in all my rooms!