4.8 5 0 1181 1181 Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent.

Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent

• 4.8 out of 5 from
  • 1,181 Reviews

Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.

Melissa (Fontana)

• 30 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is by far the best smelling Febreze sent out there. The Gain and febreze together is the very best. It's not only makes my home and office smell great but it changes your mood. I get so many compliments on how great my home of always smelling.

Jessica (Reidsville)

2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

Definitely my favorite scent! It’s so fresh and clean, just like clean laundry! It’s amazing and leaves all the rooms I use it in smelling clean and breezy.

toriana (Savannah)

2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

Smells pretty good, just doesn't last long. I sprayed it in a small room and the smell went away pretty fast.

Julieta (Raymondville)

• 1 Review
  • 13 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love how this febreze works the fragrance on my home when I spray it

Stephanie (Thorsby)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love Febreeze and this is another great product from them. The touch of gain that is added really leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. Always getting compliments on the way my house smells.

Norma (Lenore)

• 6 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Using the Febreze with Gain leaves your home with clean fresh smell doesn’t overwhelm you it just cleans the air in your home

Brooke (Pikeville)

2/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

Gain Original is my all time favorite! You do not have to worry about your house smelling great if you use this long lasting scent. They also have wax melts!

Jennifer (Dowagiac)

• 0 Review
  • 4 Comments
2/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

At first it’s a little strong scent. The scent does decrease in strength in more open area

Rachel (Plymouth)

• 0 Review
  • 4 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

Definitely a favored Febreze sent and part of the mine. It's the instant Febreze freshness you expect with the laundry fresh scent of gain. This Gain scented Febreeze does fill your space with fresh scented Gain goodness instantaneously and it does last longer than the leading value brand for sure, but there are some Febreze options that I must say are more potent and do last longer. But you can't go wrong with the scent that this product brings. Still love it.

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 46 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I always have a few bottles of febreeze on hand to freshen the smell of my home . They have great quality products for the price .

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours