4.8 5 0 1154 1154 Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent.

Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent

• 4.8 out of 5 from
  • 1,154 Reviews

Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.

Betty (Columbia)

• 1 Review
  • 0 Upload
  • 23 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have used this for quiet some time. I enjoy the fact that it's not watery,drowning the furniture with wet spots .The smell is fresh and doesn't disappear so quickly after us.

Mari (Houston)

• 7 Comments
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

It’s amazing! No matter what, it refreshes the room and stays that way for quite a while! It’s my all time favorite air freshener!

Tara (West Frankfort)

• 0 Upload
  • 52 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have been using this product for awhile. I have 1 cat inside my home and I want to keep it smelling fresh in here. A lot of other products I have tried smell good but the fragrance does not last. After I bought this product I found out that the smell is good and it lasts and I have been buying it ever since.

Cindy (Bartlesville)

• 4 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

No matter what there is a lingering stench after the cat uses her box. I spray a small amount when she is not around and Voila! It is gone immediately. I love my kitty but not her poo. Thank you Febreze for this laundry fresh aroma.

Jamie (San Angelo)

• 1 Comment
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the scent of Gain in this product. I use it several times a day and my family notices the clean smell. I have not received this product or been compensated.

Mary Ann (Richwood)

• 9 Comments
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my favorite air freshener.. I love the scent

Angie (Stevensville)

• 10 Comments
11/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Smells just like a fresh load of laundry. The scent is uplifting, fresh and invigorating

Andrea (Bristol)

• 2 Comments
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

Smells great and lasts a decent amount of time. I love all the scents, but I love gain everything. The gain scents are my favorite.

Nichole (Mogadore)

• 11 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE all Febreze products to pieces. They work so so well. Thank goodness too because I'm the only girl in a house of boys😅 The scent of this is just right. It's light and pleasant. Not overwhelming. I love it! A little pricey but it is worth it.

kayla (Windsor Heights)

• 5 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Super great scent and takes almost all scents away so quickly!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours