4.8 5 0 1187 1187 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,187 Reviews

3/29/2019
Great scent!
I really like febreze. I also love all things gain. So I for sure love this. I like that this is not harmful to cats and dogs. They do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants. It really does make your house smell very good, and it does not just cover it up. I really enjoy this and I recommend this to other!
3/20/2019
Smells great
I love the smell of this stuff. It’s long lasting and just makes your home smell clean. I keep a can of this on hand at all times.
3/6/2019
The BEST smell!
I have always used Gain detergent, because nothing beats that lovely scent! I was so excited when they made Febreze with the Gain scent! Yes! Now my house smells awesome without having to do laundry FIRST!
3/4/2019
love it
Love Febreeze air spray leaves my rooms smelling their best and long lasting. Also love the varity of different scents. It is a bit pricey but its well worth it.
3/2/2019
Excellent air Refresher
This air refresher leaves my home with a nice scent. It is long lasting and eliminates unwanted odors quickly leaving a clean, pleasant refreshing scent.
2/27/2019
Doesn’t smell as well as other the others.
I like Febreze but not this fragrance I think it’s so overwhelming gives me a headache. I’ll pick a different fragrance before this one.
Always on hand
This is by far the best smelling Febreze sent out there. The Gain and febreze together is the very best. It's not only makes my home and office smell great but it changes your mood. I get so many compliments on how great my home of always smelling.
Amazing and fresh
Definitely my favorite scent! It’s so fresh and clean, just like clean laundry! It’s amazing and leaves all the rooms I use it in smelling clean and breezy.
Its ok
Smells pretty good, just doesn't last long. I sprayed it in a small room and the smell went away pretty fast.
2/14/2019
The best
I love how this febreze works the fragrance on my home when I spray it
2/13/2019
Leaves my home smelling fresh
Love Febreeze and this is another great product from them. The touch of gain that is added really leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. Always getting compliments on the way my house smells.
2/13/2019
Clean
Using the Febreze with Gain leaves your home with clean fresh smell doesn’t overwhelm you it just cleans the air in your home
2/10/2019
My absolute favorite scent!
Gain Original is my all time favorite! You do not have to worry about your house smelling great if you use this long lasting scent. They also have wax melts!
2/7/2019
Glade air
At first it’s a little strong scent. The scent does decrease in strength in more open area
1/30/2019
Febreze with Gain Scent.. Uh yess!
Definitely a favored Febreze sent and part of the mine. It's the instant Febreze freshness you expect with the laundry fresh scent of gain. This Gain scented Febreeze does fill your space with fresh scented Gain goodness instantaneously and it does last longer than the leading value brand for sure, but there are some Febreze options that I must say are more potent and do last longer. But you can't go wrong with the scent that this product brings. Still love it.