4.8 5 0 1081 1081 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,081 Reviews

02/07/2020
Fabulous Fragrance
These are super easy to use! It works to neutralize odors! It works great to keep your home, office, bathroom, or garage smelling fresh! The scent is long lasting and refreshing!
29/06/2020
Reduce odor fast!
I like Febreze since the brand has a variety of scent and different types of fresheners. This one in specific is okay. I have to spray it halfway to reduce the scent from coming out because it is way too strong.
23/06/2020
Fresh smell
While I loved the scent, I don't like how the spray lands on everything
22/06/2020
The ONLY brand I purchase!
I just love ALL of Frebreze’s products. They actually work to not just cover up the smells, but to actually get rid of them!! I also love how affordable their products are, and that they offer SO many coupons to their customers to help make their products even more affordable!! I swear by the Gain Air Freshener by Febreze!! I NEVER let our household run out of this item!!!
14/06/2020
The best smell
this is the best smell ever. I will never buy anything that does not have gain in it. Thank you coming out w this smell you not only made my life easy and smell a ton better
13/06/2020
LOVE THE SMELL
Great air freshner. Love the gain scent. Keeps my house smelling fresh even after cooking and having 2 dogs in the house. This product is my little secret....
12/06/2020
Great Smell
This is a perfect air freshener; it has a great smell that lasts for a reasonable amount of time and gets rid of any bad odors that might already be there. I bought this to use around general areas of my house, and I bought a version similar to this that eliminates pet odor to use when my dog has accidents. Overall, I am delighted with both products, and they work as they are described to work.
11/06/2020
Febreze
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent. Works really well
10/06/2020
Got rid of pet smells
I really like the Febreze air with Gain because I have 2 cats and 1 dog so on occasion there may be a pet smell. I can spray the Febreze and it really takes the odors right away.
09/06/2020
Great House Freshener
I love the long lasting scent. It neutralizes any lingering orders. Because I can smell the product in the air. No cons. I would definitely recommend.
04/06/2020
Smells great
I love spraying Febreeze in my home for a fresh, clean smell!
31/05/2020
Love Gain Febreeze
Only Febreeze I purchase is the Gain scented,I love the way the scent smells just as much as the detergent and how long it linger's.Just wish it was packaged more eco-friendly.
27/05/2020
Mmm Gain
Febreeze itself is a wonderful product, but add the scent of Gain? Wow! Love, Love, LOVE!!! I use so many febreeze products, I could possibly be their spokeswoman haha. I have a febreeze candle setting on my coffee table right now. I also use the car febreeze scents as well as many of the febreeze sprays. They have a peony scent that smells marvelous. Evidently I am not the only person that enjoys it bc when I go to the store to buy some, it is all sold out. I totally recommend this product. It stays in the air for a long while and smells so refreshing.
27/05/2020
It works wonders
If u love the smell of gain. Then is ur product. It makes ur hole house smell like gain.
29/04/2020
smells amazing
This product smelled amazing, clean and amazing. The gain makes it a bonus smell that smells even more amazing.