4.8 5 0 1301 1301 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,301 Reviews

07/10/2019
Smells so good!
I love this product, along with several others from Febreze!! I spray it all around my home, in my bathroom, bedroom, my daughter's bedrooms, kitchen, and the smell lasts and makes any room refreshed and smelling clean!!!
06/10/2019
Smells awesome!!
I tried this air freshener and love the way it smells and I have 2 teen boys and a dog. ...believe me they can get smelly...and it just took the odor out of my home !!!! I LOVE IT !!
06/10/2019
Febreeze
I love febreeze. Makes my rooms smell so fresh and clean. Not heavily scented at all.
REFRESHING
Easy to use. Takes care of the unwanted smell without leaving a heavy fragrance behind.
05/10/2019
It tells just like gain.
It smells just like Gain. My husband thought I redid our laundry.
febreeze
i love the smell of this febreeze adding gain to the bottle makes it better!
Wow
My favorite scent they have! Smells so fresh and clean
03/10/2019
Febreze is a must have!
Smell is amazing! Keeps odors out of home and freshens up your house. This is one of those items I go to everyday!
Refreshed!
I use Febreze to refresh the lymphedema leg wrapping garments after I use the Flexitouch pump every night to reduce the size of my leg. I keep Febreze nearby so I can spray the garments and let them refresh and dry during the day.
Best Pet Refresh
I have been pet sitting a friends dog. Not used to a pet I notice odors easily. When the room smells doggie a quick spray refreshes the air and lasts many hours. Also banishes cooking odors.
Febreze Air With Gain
I love Febreze products, but when Gain was added to it, it took Febreze to a whole new level. I will never purchase anything but Febreze.
01/10/2019
Love this febreze with Gain!
I love this product so much! It smells so good. I have stocked up on this so I don't run out. I only wish it would last longer in the air. It seems to go away in about 20 mins
01/10/2019
smells nice works well
no standard air freshener kills all smells, but febreeze comes close while also leaving a nice smell. its a lighter mist so its not as wet or over bearing of a smell. my daughter always asks what smells nice when sprayed
28/09/2019
Good smells
I'd have to say this is an amazing odor killer or cover upper but either way I have teenage children and as we know some teens can have some funky smells so when my kids are out somewhere I definitely go in their rooms and spray it down and it really works however it doesn't last as long as I'd like usually within the day it's done working.
28/09/2019
Smells awesome
Easy and convenient to use with a fresh laundry scent The squeeze nozzle is easy to spray and my house smells amazing when I spray it and guests have even told me how good it smells.