4.8 5 0 1339 1339 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,339 Reviews

27/01/2020
Clean Clean Clean
This product has multi-use. I use it as freshener on curtains and it does t stain them. I also use it as a furniture cleaner and the result is amazingly nice.
24/01/2020
Nice fresh scent
Febreeze products never disappoint. Febreeze Gain left the air smelling fresh and killed the odors quite well.
23/01/2020
It is one of my favorites. I love when my home smells good. I already love the gain scent, so this is not unexpected. The freshener sprays in a soft mist, the smell lasts for a while, and it is a fairly strong scent. I will continue to use this product.
21/01/2020
Febreze Air
Great product, not an overwhelming scent. Definitely freshens up the air and fabrics. I also use this in my car. I would definitely recommend this because it has a nice clean scent
14/01/2020
My go-to air freshener
Febreze is a my preferred air freshener and the Gain scent is, in my opinion, the superior of all the scents offered. We use Gain laundry detergent in our household, and I love that there aren't conflicting scents to deal with when I want to freshen up the place. The scent is super clean and isn't artificial smelling like others can be. Works great in areas with lots of soft surfaces if you have pets!
07/01/2020
Febreze Air GAIN
I love Gain laundry detergent, so for Febreze to have a Gain scented spray, count me in. It is very light and doesn't get everything wet like most air fresheners. I sweep the air in every room of my house with it and the scent lasts for hours.
07/01/2020
Refreshing
Love the Gain scents and febreeze power together! This is the only air freshener I will ever buy.
06/01/2020
Smells great
This smells amazing!!! I keep this one in my car to go along with my vent clip! The pair make my car smell amazing!
02/01/2020
Sooo good!
This air freshener goes the extra mile! It seems to still work hoyrs later and that tells me its not a cover over odors type spray. I only choose this scent in particularly.
26/12/2019
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I love Febreze and I love Gain’s original scent so this is, of course, a no-brainer for me - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Also, I send a huge shoutout to Febreze’s “engineers” for providing a sprayer I DON’T have to pump; I just hold & go - BRILLIANT!
21/12/2019
A good spray
If you like the smell of Gain you will love this air freshener. It smells very potent at first but quickly dissipates to leave a nice little smell afterwards. Its not as long lasting as I would hope for and it does take a heafty spray to permeate a larger room. I would still recommend this product.
19/12/2019
Fabreze Odor Eliminates
This product does a good job of eliminating odors. It does not leave a heavy scent.
17/12/2019
it is a great product
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this febreze air Spray. Freshens up the house perfectly, and smells fantastic!! It leaves a fresh scent and counteracts the noxious odors. Thank goodness for this stuff!
16/12/2019
Gain + Febreeze = Magic
Gain is about the only thing I will use for laundry. Febreeze is about the only air freshener I will use! So whoever the genius was that put them together...thank you! This stuff makes the whole house smell amazing for quite awhile.
14/12/2019
My nose told me so
Love it also tryed other smells. Due to my allergies it's hard to find a smell to agree with my nose.