4.8 5 0 1295 1295 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,295 Reviews

26/09/2019
Wonderful scent
I love the scent if gain, this air freshener is wonderful. I love to use it before company because its so clean smelling. I wish it were in a different bottle though. Something more sustainable and refillable.
Trusted, proven product
Great product by a great manufacturer. It has a pleasant scent. I spray daily due to having a large dog. Anytime you have scientific studies backing a product, you usually know the product will work. If you have allergies, do yourself a favor and get this product.
Another fabulous Febreze product
I love that it makes my house smell like fresh laundry and lasts longer than other scents. There are no complaints here for this air freshener. It is more expensive than many of the standard air freshener, but it is worth the extra expense.
Not as good as I hoped
I have been a loyal Febreeze user for years, so when I tried this I expected good results. I found that it wasn't adequate at refreshing my room as other products. I also had to use so much of the bottle to reach the desired scent level that it isn't cost effective for me.
24/09/2019
I use this scent at home and at the office! I keep stock in this stuff! The smell is amazing.
23/09/2019
Gain Febreeze
I really this product alot I use it for my whole apartment, restroom , my parents cars , and the gain scent makes it unique and smells great I love it totally recommend it
22/09/2019
Refreshing scent of gain in a bottle of febreeze
I love using this product to freshen up my curtains which then leaves the room smelling wonderfully of gain. Lasts for a long time and the bottles stunt feel awkward in my hands. Reasonably priced and usually can be found in two packs or just by one can by itself. Range of these products also include plug in air fresheners and car air fresheners which all work just as well.
Gain febreeze
I love this product because it freshens almost anything up
Try them
We buy them sometimes if there are on sale they are can off expensive is not in my budget can you send me a sample
Wonderful!
I use this product all over my apartment. It doesn't take much to get the job done, and it isn't overpowering in my small space. Overall worth the purchase!
20/09/2019
Best odor eliminator on the market
I have tried a ton of air fresheners and they just masked the smell. Febreze air has a nice light mist and every smell is amazing. It completely eliminates odors instead of just covering them up. This is the only air freshener I will buy.
19/09/2019
Great for our household with dogs
This spray really helps to freshen up some scents. In our dog filled household the air can get kind of stale. I love being able to rely on this product to help make the house smell better.
Smells great
I absolutely love the Febreze Air sprays. They smell so good and last a long time in the air.
Great item
I love the smell of this product it keeps the house smelling fresh especially when I'm smoking in the house and somebody come over that I don't want to know that I smoke this kills the scent
the best
This spray will make your apt smell like it’s got a hot date. There’s still a faint scent of what it used to be but it’s a lot better than the crap before. Let’s be real this is not a laundry machine. It’s spray. It does what it’s supposed to do cover up smells that are gross. The twin packs the way to go. Being a twin myself I understand that these bottles want to be together but not all the time so give them each their own room that’s whats best. You hear that mom I want my own room.