4.8 5 0 1301 1301 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,301 Reviews

My go to scent
Whenever I purchase febreeze anything, I always will purchase the gain smell. Original Gain smell is my most favorite and I love how febreeze covers any type of odor up immediately. They are the main air freshener product I purchase.
Go to
This Febreze is my go to! It never disappoints when it comes to making my house and clothes smell great!
Just smells like fresh
I just love febreeze with gain! It smells like what fresh should smell like. It gets rid of the harsh smells in my home. I have a cat and you wouldn't know because of using this. I'm going to continue to always use it. It is a fantastic smelling product.
Great Air Freshener
I loved this air freshener, I love the smell of gain products. I have one dog and I can spray this before I go to work and when I come back home I can still smell it, which is great.
26/09/2019
Febreeze air freshener the gain original scent
my house smelle so good with Febreeze air freshener with gain original scent. I highly recommend it. The smell last for a long time when i use it, and it will make your house, curtains, and furniture smelling amazing.
Great smell!
I really like Febreze Air! This is a terrific product and leaves your rooms so clean and fresh. It's easy to use and I would recommend this product. The smell is like a breath of freshness inside any room.
Wonderful scent
I love the scent if gain, this air freshener is wonderful. I love to use it before company because its so clean smelling. I wish it were in a different bottle though. Something more sustainable and refillable.
Trusted, proven product
Great product by a great manufacturer. It has a pleasant scent. I spray daily due to having a large dog. Anytime you have scientific studies backing a product, you usually know the product will work. If you have allergies, do yourself a favor and get this product.
Another fabulous Febreze product
I love that it makes my house smell like fresh laundry and lasts longer than other scents. There are no complaints here for this air freshener. It is more expensive than many of the standard air freshener, but it is worth the extra expense.
Not as good as I hoped
I have been a loyal Febreeze user for years, so when I tried this I expected good results. I found that it wasn't adequate at refreshing my room as other products. I also had to use so much of the bottle to reach the desired scent level that it isn't cost effective for me.
24/09/2019
I use this scent at home and at the office! I keep stock in this stuff! The smell is amazing.
23/09/2019
Gain Febreeze
I really this product alot I use it for my whole apartment, restroom , my parents cars , and the gain scent makes it unique and smells great I love it totally recommend it
22/09/2019
Refreshing scent of gain in a bottle of febreeze
I love using this product to freshen up my curtains which then leaves the room smelling wonderfully of gain. Lasts for a long time and the bottles stunt feel awkward in my hands. Reasonably priced and usually can be found in two packs or just by one can by itself. Range of these products also include plug in air fresheners and car air fresheners which all work just as well.
21/09/2019
Gain febreeze
I love this product because it freshens almost anything up
21/09/2019
Try them
We buy them sometimes if there are on sale they are can off expensive is not in my budget can you send me a sample