4.8 5 0 1206 1206 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,206 Reviews

2/13/2019
Clean
Using the Febreze with Gain leaves your home with clean fresh smell doesn’t overwhelm you it just cleans the air in your home
2/10/2019
My absolute favorite scent!
Gain Original is my all time favorite! You do not have to worry about your house smelling great if you use this long lasting scent. They also have wax melts!
2/7/2019
Glade air
At first it’s a little strong scent. The scent does decrease in strength in more open area
1/30/2019
Febreze with Gain Scent.. Uh yess!
Definitely a favored Febreze sent and part of the mine. It's the instant Febreze freshness you expect with the laundry fresh scent of gain. This Gain scented Febreeze does fill your space with fresh scented Gain goodness instantaneously and it does last longer than the leading value brand for sure, but there are some Febreze options that I must say are more potent and do last longer. But you can't go wrong with the scent that this product brings. Still love it.
1/30/2019
great smell that last
I always have a few bottles of febreeze on hand to freshen the smell of my home . They have great quality products for the price .
1/25/2019
Favorite Air Freshener
Febreze changed the game when it came out years ago. I've continually been impressed with their products, and have continued to but them regularly! They all smell SO good! I LOVE the Gain one, as I use Gain pretty often in my laundry, and this scent is so fresh and comforting. I use it to sweeten the foul air after cooking, closed up rooms, etc, I use it on clothes, furniture, pet accidents, carpet, car, etc. The uses are vast, and it not only smells better, but it actually helps fight the odor, instead of just making it. I recommended it 100%!
1/21/2019
Frebreez
My son thinks cleaning his HOUSE consists of spraying ANYTHING in aerosol can. Now that I bought him a can of Febreeze with GAIN for each room of his house: He's Right, All the musty, animal, bad cooking smells, thankfully are Gone! Keep up the good work, AGAIN,AGAIN, ReGain!
1/19/2019
Fresh and so clean clean
I have used this in my home and when I clean my clients home I use it in theirs. They all tell me how clean and fresh their home or office smells. I bring my hunting dogs in on occasion. With my febreeze with gain you would never know they have been in my house. It even removes the odor if my teenage athletes stinky feet. Yay for febreeze
1/19/2019
Ummmmm
I absolutely love this product. It smells fabulous
1/18/2019
Smells clean
I have tried this product and I love it. I use it everyday. I love the smell of gain and when it’s added to fabrize it’s awesome. I always recommend it to everyone I know.
1/18/2019
Refreshing
I tried this product when it first came out and I have to say it left my home smelling refreshed and clean! I even use it in my trash cans before I replace my trash bags! Awesome smell I love it!
1/17/2019
Leaves a Fresh Scent
Not much spray needed on linen. Not overwhelming.
1/17/2019
The VERY BEST EVER!
Long Lasting, Only need a little, a little goes a long way. A true staple, must have in my household for years now! So fresh smelling.
1/16/2019
Freshness
If you are looking to get your home smell fresh and nice always ,here is your answer. It is a combination of febreze and gain .The smell is lasting and not choking. It is a household brand for me and I will recommend it to all
1/14/2019
Spray
I use this spray daily at my house, if smells amazing