4.8 5 0 1082 1082 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,082 Reviews

26/12/2019
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I love Febreze and I love Gain’s original scent so this is, of course, a no-brainer for me - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Also, I send a huge shoutout to Febreze’s “engineers” for providing a sprayer I DON’T have to pump; I just hold & go - BRILLIANT!
21/12/2019
A good spray
If you like the smell of Gain you will love this air freshener. It smells very potent at first but quickly dissipates to leave a nice little smell afterwards. Its not as long lasting as I would hope for and it does take a heafty spray to permeate a larger room. I would still recommend this product.
19/12/2019
Fabreze Odor Eliminates
This product does a good job of eliminating odors. It does not leave a heavy scent.
17/12/2019
it is a great product
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this febreze air Spray. Freshens up the house perfectly, and smells fantastic!! It leaves a fresh scent and counteracts the noxious odors. Thank goodness for this stuff!
16/12/2019
Gain + Febreeze = Magic
Gain is about the only thing I will use for laundry. Febreeze is about the only air freshener I will use! So whoever the genius was that put them together...thank you! This stuff makes the whole house smell amazing for quite awhile.
14/12/2019
My nose told me so
Love it also tryed other smells. Due to my allergies it's hard to find a smell to agree with my nose.
11/12/2019
Smells Great
I love this product. It makes the whole house smell great. While making beds I spray the sheets and comforter to give it that clean smell in-between washing. It eliminates pet odor also
09/12/2019
THIS IS THE ANSWER!!!
this Febreze product is PERFECT. It removes odors most air fresheners.
09/12/2019
Nauseating
I’m sorry but this scent is way too overpowering!!! My stomach is rolling a little right now as I’m leaving this review actually, just being reminded of it!! I’ll stick to my more natural approach-essential oils!!!
Nice scent
I like the Gain Febreze scent, but if you use to much it’s overwhelming. It’s a great odor eliminator.
All things Febreze
I love Febreze! It’s literally the only scenting things I use, people tell me to get glade, I’m like no way Febreze is were it’s at!!!!!!! I have tried probably every scent that the brand has!!! BUY FEBREZE!
Must Have
Febreeze is something I utilize on a daily basis, suggesting the fact I have pets and love to clean. Nothing better than a fresh smelling environment to come home to after working all day.
05/12/2019
febreeze in the air
Febreeze is a product I can't live without. I have 2 cats and a dog. Spraying febreeze makes it smell so nice you would never know i have animals. I highly recomend it to everyone,
03/12/2019
Clean smell
Not perfumy, but clean and clears the air. I love it because Febreze makes the air smell so fresh.
27/11/2019
Makes your stuff smell delicious and lasts for awhile! Been using febreze for years. Easy to use