4.8 5 0 1207 1207 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,207 Reviews

1/14/2019
Spray
I use this spray daily at my house, if smells amazing
1/13/2019
Great Scent
I think i have tried all of the Febreze products and ha e not been dissapointed. The Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent smells just like Gain and takes the bad aromas from the air and leaves the room smelling fresh.
1/12/2019
love
I've always loved the smell of gain laundry detergent, so when I spotted this gem in the febreeze isle, I scooped it right up! Super glad I did too. It smells heavenly. The odor blocker formula really brightens up the area. Our mini Beagle has a natural odor to him at all times and this helps tremendously! It also helps with our diaper genie, even though those aren't suppose to smell. I will purchase this again!
1/6/2019
One of a Kind
Febreze is truly one of a kind. You will not find another product on the market that will take the odor out like Febreze. I have a convertible that leaks when it rains which caused the carpeting under the back seat to rot which smelled quite foul. I removed the carpet and the smell remained. I used Febeze and a year has passed and still no odor. Febreze conquers the odors we encounter in life.
1/3/2019
Works and smells great!
This product does its job. Removes odors and smells awesome.
12/20/2018
Works very well. One of my favorite products that I purchase on a daily basis for my household.
12/15/2018
Fresh
I aboustly love gain buy it all the time smells wonderful refreshing
12/15/2018
smells so fresh
ive used lots of the febreeze products and air fresheners and ive loved them all. some scents i like better then the others but they all do great at eliminating odors and keeping them gone. we have 2 large dogs and a cat and we use this near their beds and were they lay to keep the bedding odor free and we spray this daily around the house, when people come over they always ask what the smell is and they love it. you really do get a fresh clean smell and feeling from it even if you have been busy that day and havent gotten around to cleaning. comes in so many different scents and all kinds of different products to choose from there is bound to be one that fits everyone no matter what they like or dont like. also the price is very reasonable
12/9/2018
Fresh
I have used this for quiet some time. I enjoy the fact that it's not watery,drowning the furniture with wet spots .The smell is fresh and doesn't disappear so quickly after us.
12/8/2018
Awesomeness!
It’s amazing! No matter what, it refreshes the room and stays that way for quite a while! It’s my all time favorite air freshener!
12/4/2018
wonderful
I have been using this product for awhile. I have 1 cat inside my home and I want to keep it smelling fresh in here. A lot of other products I have tried smell good but the fragrance does not last. After I bought this product I found out that the smell is good and it lasts and I have been buying it ever since.
11/30/2018
Kill That Kitty Litter Stench
No matter what there is a lingering stench after the cat uses her box. I spray a small amount when she is not around and Voila! It is gone immediately. I love my kitty but not her poo. Thank you Febreze for this laundry fresh aroma.
11/24/2018
Scent
I love the scent of Gain in this product. I use it several times a day and my family notices the clean smell. I have not received this product or been compensated.
11/14/2018
Favorite
This is my favorite air freshener.. I love the scent
11/12/2018
Smells amazing
Smells just like a fresh load of laundry. The scent is uplifting, fresh and invigorating