4.8 5 0 1310 1310 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,310 Reviews

great smell cover up
Hands down the best way to cover up smells near and around the house. Very nice smell especially after a fish fry. I use it on a daily bases because of doing laundry.
Love Febreze
Hands down my favorite of the febreze scents! Smells just like the gain laundry products. The scent last longer then any similar product on the market. I'd bought once to try and now purchase regularly. I can't imagine buying any other product!
Kathy's products
I love it .It smells fantastic and every thing smells so clean and fresh.
Febreeze freshner with gain
I adore all febreeze products. So the air freshner with gain in it is no exception. It smells like frsh laundry without having to do the laundry. My only complaint would be theclength of time it stsys smelling fresh in the room. It seems to last under half an hour before you would have to resprsy.
Love all things Febreze
I love all the Febreze products and especially the gain with Febreze! It leaves my house smelling so fresh and takes away oder! It's hard to find something that works good when you have five boys in the house! But, that's where my Febreze comes in at!!
My Favorite
Love all things Gain and especially Febreeze withGain. Perfect for the car and love thelong lasting scent.
Fresh scent!
Love the smell.. gets rid of all odors , especially the scents that tag along with my dog as she comes in from outside.
Febreeze
Nice fresh & clean sent. Use a few times week. Helps freshen the air since it's been too hot to open windows.
Freebreeze
It is a great product. It eliminates all bad smells very quickly. Smells great.
Awesome
This product is very good..we bought to try we have pets and works great
Love!
Love this scent and how long it lingers around my house after spraying.
So Fresh
Another great Febreze product! It eliminates bad odors with a clean & fresh smell! It's fragrance isn't heavy and overbearing! One of the best parts is that the smell lasts longer than any other sprays! It's a definite win!!
Freshness
I love the smell of the gain in the febreze. The long lasting scent is nice.It just makes everything smell clean and fresh.
Pet odor dissapears.
This product really works. Takes away pet odors and leaves behind a fresh smell.
13/09/2019
Fresh smell
This product is 1of my favorites. It doesn't leave the usual aerosol smell behind. On the contrary it leaves a natural smell of cleanliness.