4.8 5 0 1338 1338 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,338 Reviews

03/10/2019
Febreze is a must have!
Smell is amazing! Keeps odors out of home and freshens up your house. This is one of those items I go to everyday!
Refreshed!
I use Febreze to refresh the lymphedema leg wrapping garments after I use the Flexitouch pump every night to reduce the size of my leg. I keep Febreze nearby so I can spray the garments and let them refresh and dry during the day.
Best Pet Refresh
I have been pet sitting a friends dog. Not used to a pet I notice odors easily. When the room smells doggie a quick spray refreshes the air and lasts many hours. Also banishes cooking odors.
Febreze Air With Gain
I love Febreze products, but when Gain was added to it, it took Febreze to a whole new level. I will never purchase anything but Febreze.
01/10/2019
Love this febreze with Gain!
I love this product so much! It smells so good. I have stocked up on this so I don't run out. I only wish it would last longer in the air. It seems to go away in about 20 mins
01/10/2019
smells nice works well
no standard air freshener kills all smells, but febreeze comes close while also leaving a nice smell. its a lighter mist so its not as wet or over bearing of a smell. my daughter always asks what smells nice when sprayed
28/09/2019
Good smells
I'd have to say this is an amazing odor killer or cover upper but either way I have teenage children and as we know some teens can have some funky smells so when my kids are out somewhere I definitely go in their rooms and spray it down and it really works however it doesn't last as long as I'd like usually within the day it's done working.
28/09/2019
Smells awesome
Easy and convenient to use with a fresh laundry scent The squeeze nozzle is easy to spray and my house smells amazing when I spray it and guests have even told me how good it smells.
My go to scent
Whenever I purchase febreeze anything, I always will purchase the gain smell. Original Gain smell is my most favorite and I love how febreeze covers any type of odor up immediately. They are the main air freshener product I purchase.
Go to
This Febreze is my go to! It never disappoints when it comes to making my house and clothes smell great!
Just smells like fresh
I just love febreeze with gain! It smells like what fresh should smell like. It gets rid of the harsh smells in my home. I have a cat and you wouldn't know because of using this. I'm going to continue to always use it. It is a fantastic smelling product.
Great Air Freshener
I loved this air freshener, I love the smell of gain products. I have one dog and I can spray this before I go to work and when I come back home I can still smell it, which is great.
26/09/2019
Febreeze air freshener the gain original scent
my house smelle so good with Febreeze air freshener with gain original scent. I highly recommend it. The smell last for a long time when i use it, and it will make your house, curtains, and furniture smelling amazing.
Great smell!
I really like Febreze Air! This is a terrific product and leaves your rooms so clean and fresh. It's easy to use and I would recommend this product. The smell is like a breath of freshness inside any room.
Wonderful scent
I love the scent if gain, this air freshener is wonderful. I love to use it before company because its so clean smelling. I wish it were in a different bottle though. Something more sustainable and refillable.