4.8 5 0 1082 1082 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,082 Reviews

16/11/2017
never try this but i sure heard it good plz let me try this
15/11/2017
I would like to try this product but I haven’t been given any chance at all to try anything.
31/10/2017
Febreze with gain is awesome! I had a guest at my home who was homeless because of drug use. He was slepping on my couch. I used this to get out the smell, just a stale smell. It took out the smell. It was amazing.
30/10/2017
We have 6 dogs and 3 cats here and would be a blessing to see if this REALLy works
27/10/2017
Would love to test this so i can leave a positive review on it :) ik itll be good bc it has fabreze in it!
27/10/2017
I use and love Fabreeze clean linen scent, but have not tried it with the Gain Scent. Love the product.
27/10/2017
are there different scents you can try?
14/10/2017
Febreze has so many different amazing scents but FEBREZE AIR FRESHENER WITH GAIN ORIGINAL SCENT is my absolute favorite.
13/10/2017
Ive always loved frebreze and Ive had several scents but this one I ve not tried yet ,, I would love to thou, with 3 cats and a dog you need some scent love in a house.
11/10/2017
I Love febreeze and I use Gain detregent, so I would Love this smell too. I would love to try it
03/10/2017
I have never tried this product but I would sure love to.
03/10/2017
i live in a mobile home with two small dogs and this seems like it would be wonderful for helping with the odors.
03/10/2017
I live in a smaller home with 2 pets and I would really love to try and sample Febreeze especially with Gain scent. That is my favorite laundry detergent!
02/10/2017
I love my house to smell good i use candles and air freshners i wpuld love to be apart of this
02/10/2017
I would love to try this.I love Febreze products. They are really good. I love them.