4.8 5 0 1082 1082 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,082 Reviews

15/08/2017
I love almost all the the febreze products but i have not tried the one with Gain yet but I would love to try if you would send thank you
15/08/2017
I have a 4 year ikd dog and I am always looking for ways yo make my house smell nice and clean instead of like the dog.
15/08/2017
fgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
15/08/2017
I really like the smell of Gain when I wash clothes. Febreze and gain. That is an excellent combination & a must try.
15/08/2017
I love febreze with gain it make the air smell so fresh and clean.I use in the house,car pretty much everywhere .
15/08/2017
I have not tried yet but really would love to. I have many cats like to keep air fresh and clean.I know Gain smells great use in my laundry.So I assume Febreze with Gain would work great and smell wonderful.
14/08/2017
I absolutely love the smell of Gain Original! I currently use the pods in my laundry, and Mr. Clean Gain Original on my floors!
12/08/2017
Ive never used febreeze before and would like to give it a try? Does it mask other odors or completely get rid of them effectively? I would realy like to test it out.
11/08/2017
Is the best product arpund to make your whole place smell fresh and clean all day long now.
06/08/2017
I use air freshners and deodorizers all the time in the house and would lke to try this product and see if it helps
03/08/2017
I love these kinds of products. I would be happy to try.
29/07/2017
Would love to try the Gsin scent! Love the Gain detergent!!!💜💜💜
27/07/2017
ccoll smfmdkfsffdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
26/07/2017
I would love to try FEBREZE AIR FRESHENER WITH GAIN ORIGINAL SCENT
25/07/2017
We use a different kind for our furniture but the same smell. I love how it leaves everything smelling fresh.