4.8 5 0 1301 1301 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,301 Reviews

05/07/2017
No I haven't received a sample or had chance 2 purchase but I do use generic and it's not strong enough.
05/07/2017
I'm ready to try this product febreze gain, I think going to use it a lot.
Have not tried it Have used Gain and Fabrese but not product
05/07/2017
Love the Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent. I found this to be effective at removing odors. Its great!!! The scent is lovely. My house smells wonderful!
05/07/2017
I have not tried this product as I have not heard of it before today.
05/07/2017
I would love to try this product as I love febreeze and gain smells so good too, the two of them together, fabulous!
05/07/2017
Would love to try out this product love febreeze air freshener and all their cleaners
05/07/2017
I Love The Smell Of Febreeze and I Don't Use Anything Else On My Laundry Besides Gain So These Two Scents Together Would Be A Match Made In Heaven!! I Can't Wait To Try This!!
05/07/2017
I want to try this product I love useing other fabrezze products
05/07/2017
I love Gain, so I would love to try this product in my house and car.
05/07/2017
I have never tried this product but I have only heard good things about it.
05/07/2017
I have not tried this, but would like to see how it is with our dog comes alot of smells. Thank you for your consideration.
05/07/2017
I've tried other Febreze air fresheners, but not with the Gain original scent. I would love to try this one. I'm sure it's just as good as the others.
05/07/2017
I absolutely love the scent of gain and febreeze! It helps with those bad odors and leaves it smelling fresh and clean!
05/07/2017
I have tried Febreze air effects as a matter of fact I have a can in my home that I have been using.I have never tried Febreeze with gain scent.If it's as good as other Febreeze and gain products count me in!