4.8 5 0 1067 1067 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,067 Reviews

07/07/2017
I have not tried this but I would like to I heard a lot about this product
07/07/2017
Been told it smells just like gain. Haven't bought it yet, but plan to
07/07/2017
I heard its good want to try for myself. I told by others that try it i will like it
07/07/2017
I want to try febreze. And full my home with freshness everyday. And get rid of every day odor.
07/07/2017
Haven't tried this yet but I would love To! I wash with Gain and use Febreze so I'm sure I will love.
07/07/2017
Want to try. Always looking for new products. Love this brand
07/07/2017
haven't reviewed or tried this yet.But would like a sample!
07/07/2017
I love Febreze It works and keeps my home refreshed I would love to try this with the Gain scent.
07/07/2017
I would like to try this product. It sounds like it would smell clean and fresh, instead of just disguising the odor with a flowering smell.
07/07/2017
In my house we do use Febreeze, not "Gain "Febreeze, I'd love to try the "Gain Febreeze ".
07/07/2017
This would be ideal in my home! the air freshening products we currently use, don't last, and they don't Eliminate odors like febreze can!
07/07/2017
I would love to try this fabreeze before I purchase it in store
07/07/2017
Would love to sample this as I already love febreeze products and I love Gain laundry detergent this will be a treat to try.
07/07/2017
I haven't tried this specific kind. I like that it has Gain smell in it
07/07/2017
Febreze and Gain #Fabulous cant wait to try this cause both products are wonderful and Smell Awesome