4.8 5 0 1301 1301 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
  • 1,301 Reviews

05/07/2017
I would love to try this product. I will provide true test result. Thank You!
05/07/2017
My mother in law uses this and it smells wonderful!
05/07/2017
would love to try this love all Febreze products thank you
05/07/2017
I love the smell of Gain. With two dogs I would be thrilled to try this product in my home.
05/07/2017
I really would love to try this febreze air Freshener with gain scent and give a review on
05/07/2017
I never receive products to test so therefore I am unable to review this product. What does one have to do to receive these products to test. I am a registered Home Tester member.
05/07/2017
No, I have not tried it. Never have purchased it. Have used febreze auto and really like it.
05/07/2017
I HAVE NOT REVIEWED THE PRODUCT AS I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT. IN FACT, I RECEIVE REVIEW REQUEST AND NEVER GET TO TRY THE PRODUCT! AS A REGISTERED HOME TESTER MEMBER, HOW DO I RECEIVE PRODUCTS TO TEST??
05/07/2017
Have not tried it but my sister swears by it. I would love to try it and find out what she is raving about.
05/07/2017
No I have not yet tried this product. Would love to give it a try and give my opinion on it.
05/07/2017
I would love to try febreze with gain i have tried other febreze products and love the fresh smell
05/07/2017
I haven't tried the Gain febreze but love febreze, so very excited to try this one!
05/07/2017
hello, i have try the regular feebreeze spray. i havent tried frebreeze with gain.
05/07/2017
I have used many scents , interested in trying this.
05/07/2017
I love Fabreze and I love Gain. This is the best of both worlds. Cant wait to test it out.