4.8 5 0 1339 1339 Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Knocks out unpleasant aromas with one spray.
Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Original Scent
  • 1,339 Reviews

05/07/2017
Fresh Scent when needed a d at that time its a blessing.
05/07/2017
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent and Febreze is my favorite air freshener. Combining the two is perfect. I must try this!
05/07/2017
I have not tried this yet but cant wait to after seeing all the reviews.
05/07/2017
I've always liked Febreze and Gain products so this spray did not disappoint. I love the refreshing, long-lasting, clean scent. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.
05/07/2017
I have used Febreze without gain and continue to use it on a regular basis. I have not tried Febreze with gain but would love to try it I wash my clothes with Gain and it works great. I am sure these two products together is a real winner.
05/07/2017
I haven't tryd this weather butt I hear it smells sooooooo good
05/07/2017
Yes, to be honest I enjoy all the Febreze products u used.
05/07/2017
My mom uses this at her house and it is amazing! Love it!
05/07/2017
I have not tried Febreze Air Freshener with Gain Original Scent and would love to.
05/07/2017
I cannot comment on this product I have not tried it.
05/07/2017
i never tried it before, bet it smells good, i would lve to try this product, bet it out beats the other products
05/07/2017
I have not tried this product, cut would welcome the opportunity to do so!
05/07/2017
my house smells so good for hours with febreze air freshener with gain scent!the smell of litter box-gone!
05/07/2017
Febreze and Gain are 2 of my favorite products, of course I would love ro try this. 😀
05/07/2017
No I have not tryed this product, but woulds like to.