4.5 5 0 626 626 Febreze CAR cleans away vehicle odors with OdorClear™ Technology so they're gone for good.
Febreze CAR Air Freshener Linen & Sky

24/02/2020
Wow
Yes, yes and yes is the answer if you’re asking yourself, “should I buy this?” I’ve had one in my car for a year now and if it’s a warm day it’ll still smell the car up. Always leaves a fresh smell.
18/02/2020
Fresh car
Easy to install, very appealing to add to any vehicle - Leaves your car smelling good, clean & fresh for quite a while.
18/02/2020
good
Good smelling. they are good if you have kids. good varity of scents so if you look to mask your nasty kids or overall nasty car i recommend . they just run out pretty fast so a little inconvenient.
17/02/2020
Febreze car
Love Love Love these for my car they last forever leaving your car smelling fresh
13/02/2020
New car fresh
Love these. They leave my car smelling like a new car.
12/02/2020
Frebreze Car Linen and Sky
I love these, but the scent doesn’t last long enough for me. I like that they are easy to use and they are discreet, not hanging from a window, etc. , but the scent just seems to dissipate quickly since it’s attached to my air conditioner vent
09/02/2020
Fresh air
I bought this for my son he is a smoker and mom need fresh air in the car. I put in last week and yesterday we when out for lunch it make a big difference the car smell great and last a long time going to try other scent now.
01/02/2020
Covers all smells
Just bought these and I have to say these are amazing ! Between a wet dog and a grandson its been a great odor resolver . Have just picked up a few more for my husbands car as he commented on mine .
31/01/2020
Car air freshener
I recently purchased this air freshener for the car. I have three children that cause my vehicle to stink due to sporting events, etc. This product covers up all those terrible smells!
25/01/2020
Fresh dried linen in your car
I absolutely am in love with this little pods that smell like clean and crisp fresh laundry drying on a beautiful summer day! Reminds me of when I was growing up as a child. I can't get enough of these. They have many different scents to choose from. But then linen one is my favorite. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it doesn't last as long as I wish.
24/01/2020
Smells great
Bought this item. Clipped it to my fan. It smelled great.
09/01/2020
Fresh scent
Use this brand for several years and tried this scent recently. The scent wasn't too strong and very "fresh" smelling. It lasts about 3 weeks.
07/01/2020
Air freshener
Left a clean subtle scent of freshness.Doesnt last as long as some others I've tried but I did enjoy the fresh scent
05/01/2020
Clean smell
I like how it is not over powering like some air fresheners. Some hit you right in the face when you get in your car. Only thing is I don't think it lasts 60 days.
05/01/2020
Solid choice for car air fresheners
I alway worry about scents being too powerful after a he car has been sitting but this scent is so light that it’s far less potent than others