Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original

4.8 5 0 32 32 Got funked-up fabrics? Hint: You probably do because everyday odors love to soak into your household fabrics. Eliminate those pesky odors with a quick spray-down of Febreze Fabric Refresher. Its your go-to fabric spray for freshening up all the hard-to-wash fabrics around your home like sofas, that quilt from Grandma, and any adorable throw pillows (oh, and a whole lot more). Simply spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy living stink-free.

22/05/2022
Added fragrance
I try to freshen my home naturally with laundry soap and hang drying in the sun. If I can not use chemicals- that's what I do.
21/05/2022
Loved the scent
I use Febreeze everyday to freshen up my household as well as my clothes.I incorporate it into my everyday household cleaning routine and I am absolutely in love with it !!Amazing product thank you for keeping my home smelling fresh !!
21/05/2022
Works great
I tried the Febreze Extra Strength Botanical Breeze because I have had good results with the Gain scented Fabric Freshener, which I only use on clothing. The Botanical Breeze does not disappoint at all. I used this scent on my curtains, living room pillows, shower curtains and rugs in between my washing schedule and everything smells amazing. The scent smells clean without any nauseating fragrance. I'm sold on this Botanical Breeze and will continue to use throughout my home.
Classic
Love making my home smell amazing. I always turn to febreeze.
Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original
this Febreze odor eliminating fabric refresher smell so good and leave your cloth and other stuff smelling so good
.Great smelling
Love this product takes the odors out without smelling so strong, its just the hint and makes any odors disappear, even pet odors. Great product, and the price is great also. Will definitely buy this again.
19/05/2022
febreeze
Febreze always smells nice. The one thing I like is that the scent lingers and doesn't just work for 10 seconds.
19/05/2022
Love this!
The new Febreze is subtle but refreshing for getting the stink out of couches. My household has some allergy sufferers so this is nice that it doesn’t induce sneezing!
17/05/2022
It’s amazing
I absolutely love this stuff. Definitely going to buy again! Leaves my house smelling so clean!
16/05/2022
Daily use!
I use this daily! It leaves a long lasting freshness!!
16/05/2022
Fresh smelling house
Last thing I do after cleaning the house is spray Febreeze on the furniture to make the whole house smelling fresh.
15/05/2022
Fabreeze
Fabreeze is a must have in my cleaning product supply. I have a dog and 2 cats and my furniture and carpet need to be freshened regularly and the fragrance is nice.
LIKE IT
Love it so many wonderful scents and it's not a overpowering scent also works great on furniture,carpet does great with my 3 dogs and their scent especially when they come in wet yuck best spray ever love it
Love this product
I absolutely love how refreshing the scents are. Love the long lasting refreshing scent it leave behind.
Takes away smells
You can feel a film of this on the fabric. I prefer to just wash the item.