FELINE GREENIES Adult Dental Cat Treats Catnip Flavor 21 oz. Tub

4.7 5 0 103 103 FELINE GREENIES Catnip Flavor Dental Cat Treats were designed to help keep your cat’s teeth clean and healthy. The crunchy texture of these irresistible cat snacks helps clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup, and freshen cat breath, letting you enjoy cuddle time even more. Made with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, these tasty treats are also nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats. Plus, FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats contain less than 2 calories per treat and are the #1 vet-recommended feline dental treat.* Give your cat FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats and you're sure to hear happy purrs of joy. FELINE GREENIES Daily Dental Treats... for healthy and happy dental care. * Among U.S. veterinarians who recommend dental treats for at-home oral care
FELINE GREENIES Adult Dental Cat Treats Catnip Flavor 21 oz. Tub

Greenies cat treats
I have a lot of cats and they are very picky when it comes to treats and food. Greenies with catnip are my cat's favorite treat. I have to hide it from them or they will get into it and eat it all.
FELINE GREENIES Adult Dental Cat Treats
Every cat owner knows the experience of shaking a container of treats and having your cat(s) forgetting everything else to hurry over for some treats. With Feline Greenies Adult Dental Cat treats, your cat(s) will love the catnip flavor and you'll love the fact that you're helping them take proper care of their dental health with a treat that is balanced and nutritious with vitamins and minerals. My cats love catnip, so much so they'll pull out the container themselves as a not-so-subtle hint, which makes this variety a hit for them. As I mentioned above, the nutritious nature of the treats and practical purpose make it a win-win for both parties and the "Super Value Size" adds an extra win (win-win-win). I also liked how the container is sturdy and can take a tumble without spilling treats. As a whole, I think it's a great product and if you have a cat that enjoys catnip, which most do, then your cat will enjoy it too, which is why I would highly recommend and rated it five-stars.
best cat treat ever
will buy again my cats eat it price is good and love the container
14/06/2021
Dog
My dog loves these. They really do help his teeth. I give him one everyday. The smell was minty fresh. The way it shaped like took brush. It's great . Yes I recommend
14/06/2021
My kitties love them!
All 5 of my cats love these. Actually they all love the Greenies brand, every flavor! They also help with their dental. I also like the hair all control. This is a quality product and I recommend you try them for your kitties!
Love my Cats
I bought these for my cats to try since my dogs like the doggie ones. I was surprised at how much they did like them. My cats are very finicky with snacks, they are hard to please. I had no problem with them taking these and wanting more.
Not for the old
My elderly 14 ur old kitty was interested in them and could only play with the treat cause there to hard for him to crunch on.
My
My cousin's cat is nuts about Greenies , it's like she's addicted to them. She will get on the table and meow at the cupboard where she knows they're kept
12/06/2021
Cats love it but it’s kind of like candy
These are amazing treats! They make my cats breath smell not so bad and it helps get the junk off their teeth. However, as great as it is they are kind of like little candy pieces for cats. Too much artificial stuff and too many calories so just be careful not to give them an entire handful every time you feed them.
My cat begs for them!
My cat begs for these every morning . They are a nice tasty treat that’s good for her than others. They help clean her teeth and freshen up her breath. Will buy again Definitely!
Cats love them!!
My cats absolutely love these treats and they clean up there teeth also! Great product!
4 Paws up!
My cat approves of this. My cat has tartar on her teeth, and she prefers Greenies, so I bought a bag of the new catnip-flavored treats. Greenies are larger, so your cat must chew them before you can benefit from the tartar reduction activity. I can't believe there isn't a cat out there that is immune to catnip's affects! The catnip flavor draws her to use sneaky tactics. Waking in the middle of the night, I discovered that she was contentedly chewing on the remains of a bag. She jumped on the counter, opened the cupboard door, snatched a fresh bag of Greenies flavor catnip, and attacked it until she chewed through the wrapping. The evidence was in the kitchen when I arrived. There have been no negative results, but I am now keeping her favorite snacks in a more secure position for her.
11/06/2021
My cats love these treats!
I love these treats because they’re such a good value. My cats love them and you get a good amount of them in the container. They’re good for my cats teeth too which makes me like them even more.
Kitty joy
My oldest cat is 20 yes. She cannot eat may things as her teeth as gone or just hurt. She loves these Feline greenness. I use it to supplement her food. I did not realize they are #1 vet recommended. I love Greenlee but my kitty more especially when these make her happy.
Great for training
I foster cats by socializing them and I use the Greenies Catnip flavored treats to help me as a reward and training. These have ingredients that I do not have to worry about giving them. Yjey like the crunchy texture.